• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Solus OT! - Return of the fun RPG! 8.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

Herban Legend
Reaction score
******.net said:
A few of you may remember SolusOT from 2006 when it was hosted (7.6). It's been a long time, but SolusOT: Phoenix rises from the ashes!

Non-PVP with pure PVP zones and a full PVP quest system. (PVP if YOU want to)

The basics:
8.0 Client
4x Experience
13x Skills (20x with promotion)
13x Magic level (20x with promotion)
1x Loot
Semi-old school

SolusOT: Phoenix features two new vocations:
* Samurai, a highly offensive melee user with mediocre shielding but decent spells
* Necromancer, able to command 6 undead minions at a time, the necromancer wields dark spells and his evil army to kill

SolusOT also makes it easy to complete quests, and with over 100 quests to choose from you'll need all the help you can get! SolusOT has a special island which gives you clues on where the main quests for your level are, so you can go track them down and do them without the annoyance of wandering into random dragon and giant spider spawns like other OTs.

SolusOT has a map that uses the features that have been left behind in other OTs, such as secret pick holes, shovel holes, and machete paths. SolusOT also uses puzzles, levers, and portals to provide interesting hunting areas and quests.

Old-school features:

* No level restrictions on equipment
* Old runes, no ice/energy/fire/earth damage (yay!)
* Old healing system, no potions that don't get better with level

New benefits:

* Increased attack speed (1.3 seconds, 1 second with promotion)
* Two-handed weapons have 2 sqm range
* Wands/rods have 5 sqm range
* Wands/rods receive extra damage based on your magic level
* Rune charges have been increased like RL Tibia
* Party exp sharing

Items are revamped and special in SolusOT, a few examples:

* Cape of invisibility, permanently become invisible any time!
* Plasma shield, triple your HP regen from 5 to 15!
* Winged helmet, +30 levels of run speed
* More wands, rods, weapons and equipment

I really believe you will enjoy SolusOT if you give it a shot. It plays like RL Tibia, but significantly faster - it's not a 100000x server though, so don't come if you want to be high level with infinite cash on the first day.

And one last thing... SolusOT has always had a tremendous community with lots of friends and respectfulness, so if you're tired of OTs where jerks reign supreme, give us a shot!

Looking forward to seeing you, contact me on MSN at [email protected] if you have any questions.

Want to make an account right now? Go to SolusOT

Message me if you need anything! My character name is Jedi Xine.

Last edited:
is there any custom bosses/instances? and is teams usually needed to do the quests/(bosses?)?

been playing it was somekind of assassin or so xD
rl was ranger lvl 130 or smth the reborn system is pwns thought

screens please.

http://solus.kicks-ass.net/walkthrough.htm

Special unique OT server. I can easy recommend it.

Advertisement got a 2 - 3 year bump?

Website said:
Posted by Solus
-Monday, June 21, 2010-
TWO YEAR ANNIVERSARY!

SolusOT turns two!

After two years of running, we celebrated our second birthday with a huge event that lasted several hours and climaxed with the epic defeat of the sorcerer Ferumbras for the first time!

Congratulations to our heroes:
* Amanda (ranklevel 1100 engineer)
* Arr (ranklevel 1100 sorcerer)
* Phoenix (ranklevel 1100 archer)
* Moa (ranklevel 1100 necromancer)
* Somali Pirate (ranklevel 1082 pirate)
* Kitosai (ranklevel 1069 pirate)
* Chewbacca (ranklevel 1100 knight)

We're proud to say that after 2 years running, we've managed a 98.1% uptime with an update count of over one hundred updates! We're looking forward to year number three!

tried it, no1 plays, no gm,no god... no nothing... also a monster just outside temple 1 shots you, fun.... naat ;p

shawty you dont know a shit man ;) This server is the first server which added the "pretige" system

personally i cant play it because MY FUCKING NORTON ANTIVIR says its a virus.

Youw ill enjoy your stay in the ot and its one of the oldest open tibia server running so dont be mad ;D

not mad, however if norton is blocking your tibia, either turn it off while install/playing or add it as a safe program? then ur free to play ,)

nah. a few months ago though, he had talked about another release. guess he decided not to.

yeah he was calling it solus 4, Dynasty. Don't know what changed his mind, but I would of loved to seen it.

F5HZuPj.png

i miss this server. was so fun.. before he added the % mana on spells it was so sick, getting to a point where your regen got strong enough to outheal shit without spaaming manarunes was a goal i worked so hard on hahaha :D

Definitely one of the best servers I've played. Wish it would come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.