• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Species Colony 9.81 -War-Server- ☼Weekly Updates☼

So I lagged a lot on there not sure if anyone else was having the same problems because they were running through all that shit like nothing. Let me know if anyone else has experienced this.

I'm having serious trouble installing the IP changer. I"ve attempted to re-download .net framework 3.5 and it failed with everything I've tried. Anybody know of any other IP changer or way I can connect that will work?

Edit: I've got 9.81 installed, but I've been using asparate which only goes up to 8.62 I believe.

i am assuming you tried OTland ip changer?

It might be us reloading scripts... if you are European and getting lag spikes, make a free 30 day account at reducethelag.com and set it to USA Tibia Servers.

Would be best if there were just 3 races, dwarves are useless and 4-5 races is too much for this player base xd h

Vocation Switcher is now in.
There are 4 races because it gives you More to war with.
(If teams are Even)
2 races, its 50% server vs 50% server.
3 races means each race is fighting 66% of the server
4 races means 75% of the server is your enemy.

I'm am fixing a TON of stuff and adding a TON of stuff today.

It most likely wont get even because the majority of the people just simply hate the looks of dwarves xD Might be selfish but yh :p

I put in a Race Switcher (With a feature that you cannot switch to overpopulated Races)

- - - Updated - - -

Also, once I add in Ultimates for each race, and the subtle differences people will be more Biased as to which race they choose :)

- - - Updated - - -

Added feature where if there are less people online, damage will be increased so they can still effectively fight and war.

For some reason I have problems with this version of tibia. Hard to imagine that I can run many other games except on these versions tibia lags me up badly. Wish I could play.

This server is under heavy construction so check the server every once in a while, it'll get better. BELIE' THAT (Changes for the better)

For some reason I have problems with this version of tibia. Hard to imagine that I can run many other games except on these versions tibia lags me up badly. Wish I could play.

I actually have people in my Ventrilo with the same problem, we will be updating the server to the latest client version very soon (also to fix that retarded sidestep bug)

I actually have people in my Ventrilo with the same problem, we will be updating the server to the latest client version very soon (also to fix that retarded sidestep bug)

Good, I love the walking aninimations for 10.1 o,o They're so sexy.

I can't find 9.81 client and my ip changer wont go higher than 8.62 and i dont know why ... weird can anyone assist me?

Back