• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Terra : Rebirth 8.10

shivaria

Reaction score
Please delete post, thank you, updated client

Last edited:
You wanna tell me the spells for vamp? Good server btw

But its very very hard to play on.. Lose too much exp after level 9+ and is fun for like 3 hours~ Then gets rather annoying..

Last edited:
You wanna tell me the spells for vamp? Good server btw

But its very very hard to play on.. Lose too much exp after level 9+ and is fun for like 3 hours~ Then gets rather annoying..

if u get help from friends then it gets really fun, your supposed to work together, also theres content up to level 110+ :p
there are hidden spell books that teach u spells, gota search hard, theres one under an anthill :p

New Client and Patches
Upgradable Super Weapon
Personalized Spells and Blue Magic Monster Spells
Come to Terra and join the fun!
A Version of tibia beyond 8.1 or 8.5!

awesome server, xeron ingame ^^ but it crashed, was just going to do a quest.. You should join this server, in the beginning it is hard, but later on it isn't o.o atleast, that is what they tell me, im now lvl ehh.. 6 xD? but it is fun

i agree, my highest level is a level 11 Dwarf, and im having fun, starting a Elf tho, they can do things a dwarf just can't lol.

awesome server, xeron ingame ^^ but it crashed, was just going to do a quest.. You should join this server, in the beginning it is hard, but later on it isn't o.o atleast, that is what they tell me, im now lvl ehh.. 6 xD? but it is fun

waiting for someone to report the bug so i can fix the crashing, and glad to have you!

thanks for the nice post, and yes but i have been striving really hard to make the beginning a lot more enjoyable and just released a new version of the water haven with a new patch coming really soon to blow players mind when they first see Terra!

i agree, my highest level is a level 11 Dwarf, and im having fun, starting a Elf tho, they can do things a dwarf just can't lol.

lol yeah, i like the elf, probably because my favorite thing ever is Teleporting, and elves can eventually make teleports that players can run into and teleport around the map!

ah lol just made a dwarf lvl 5 now, but i forgot the spells xd, and the server is again down :(

ah lol just made a dwarf lvl 5 now, but i forgot the spells xd, and the server is again down :(

I apologize, the server was going down a few times due to computer problems and server problems, but they are all fixed, server is up and on average is up 23/7, the rest is downtime for updating and new bugs that arise through updates, which then leads to me resetting to fix them :D

Ip was recently changed, new client updated and Ip terrarebirth.hopto.org is current and can be used now at all times.

anyone willing to check this server out will not regret it at all!

Back