• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] The Road to Zion 8.4

Bintzer

One Love
Reaction score
##ACCOUNT##
Go to
http://zion.no-ip.info:420
to make an account. After you have created an account, login to the website and create a character. After that log into the game.

##SERVERINFO##
Huge custom map with many quests. New outfit, new monsters, new spells, all 8.4.
Map has all new borders also.
A custom vocation system has also been implemented.
Full Inquisition Quest, same as rl tibia. Also we have a custom potion system.

Staged experience:
0-50 100x
51-100 50x
101-150 25x
151-200 15x
201+ 10x

Skill Rate: 40x
Magic Rate: 15x

PVP at level 80

24/7

##WEBSITE##
http://zion.no-ip.info:420

Last edited:
ill start, i have no server atm :p

--edit
Negative, i dont like this ot, already played before when ip was cloudnine something.

Last edited:
the map :/
-the amount of players unresponsive,
probably botting
not major things excepting botting, but i just get bored, with the map, why so many holes in starter town :<
anyway my friend mapped here
mr strong w/e

How do you get bored with the map? It's ginormous o.o
I'll also be adding a little tp room just for the low level spawns to help get them started considering the map is pretty hard to explore cause of its size.

Thats probably why he is getting bored :[

The map is too big =]

If you don't add a TP Room and make it More RPG I will play =]

I think you should use a port over 1000 because someone told me that could be a security hole if you use ports under 1000 (not port 80 included..).. dunno if thats true.

is this the real cloud nine? or....is it a rip off trying to copy the exact map and stages?

im currently playg this OT and i love it... only thing it needs is a wiki and it will be perfect. wouldnt mind knowing how to get better eq either.

Msg me in game if you play: Doc the Malevolent

Back