• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Tibia World RPG OldSchool 7.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
on behalf of this whole fucking server you need to:

-ADD RASHID

-No souls... Double mana for all runes/their charges aswell. Sd 440mana/2 charge so on

-MAKE FRAG 8 HOURS. Cant even PVP here to kill ur enemy if there not skulled. Lame?

-Lower rune price in shop..

-Fix pz bugs in ank

-exura gran is as strong as vita..

-Make loot 2x. Ive been losing all of my money since you made it 1x. I feel sorry for the low levels who didnt get the advantage..

-BAN BOTZ.......

do this shit -.-

Changes mades

Removed Soul Points
Frag is now 8 hours
Exp Stages after level 100 changed: level 100 to 120 = 5x, level 121+ 3x

-- EDIT --

SD and UH are 3x (charges) now, mana to UH: 300, mana to SD: 660

After I change the other things

Have a nice game!

Last edited:
on behalf of this whole fucking server you need to:

-ADD RASHID

-No souls... Double mana for all runes/their charges aswell. Sd 440mana/2 charge so on

-MAKE FRAG 8 HOURS. Cant even PVP here to kill ur enemy if there not skulled. Lame?

-Lower rune price in shop..

-Fix pz bugs in ank

-exura gran is as strong as vita..

-Make loot 2x. Ive been losing all of my money since you made it 1x. I feel sorry for the low levels who didnt get the advantage..

-BAN BOTZ.......

do this shit -.-

So you are asking for a ban? o0

Server is great, I like it so far, but you should really look into the distance system..i have 82+ dist and it takes me forever to kill a DRAGON because i miss so often...both arrows and bolts miss very often
also, you can't heal or use runes when you're attacking.. that should be fixed as well

also spears shouldn't break after 2 hits -.-

make spellbooks work or !spells atleast

and definately fix frags...fuckin 24 hours is retarded

Well i played last resets.. when it was always 3x, he did edit himself and gave items lol. but anyway, make some senseful exp stages ffs. and fix the promotion bug, there r so many stupid things that makes all the fuckin difference. gl

you just need to stay active bro or else you wont be on to get suggestions so ur serv wont reach full potential yadig

stupid ot, dont even have premmy to start

00:36 Captain Bluebear: I'm sorry, but you need a premium account in order to travel onboard our ships.

stupid ot, dont even have premmy to start

00:36 Captain Bluebear: I'm sorry, but you need a premium account in order to travel onboard our ships.

^ 1 of the reasons this OT sucks.

another reason? 5 mana regen un-promoted. i had more downtime killing rots to wait for mana for an exura then I did actually killing rots.

and this one will really make you laugh. I collect 100 gp, goto change it, and I get 'Only donators can change money.' what kind of a fucken joke is this OT?!

this is a fuckin 7.6, if you're out to make money, go make an 8.0+ highrate.

AND ANOTHER THING; it doesn't even use custom fuck runes!!!! 7.6 is fuckin swarmin with botters as it is, and you just throw fuel into the fucken bombfire! Combine that with a very, very inactive GM and you got a fucken botter palooza. do yuo realize how hard it is to catch botters when all they have to do is press 'Delete' to SD? it's practically friggen impossible!!!!

and teh saddest part of it all, is it only took level 9 to find out how badly ran this OT is.

@rafael252421

First of all, I don't have time to play my own OT, I didn't edit myself, don't needed, I work on this Server soo many time, I don't just launched a real map like u said.

And what is the "stupid things" ?
Tell me to fix it

@SammyNSC

You can buy premium in-game (2k per day), nothin' more to say!

@Maxentius123

Why use custom runes, there is so many bots that u can choose the rune type, even the rune is custom!
Why you're playing then?
Go out!

@Hoodnasty

Dude, I listen to you, but I don't have soo many time to stay online, use forum to report suggestions and bugs ;]

your forum is in portuguese for some god known reason so i dont care to go on it. And even barack obama himself would have time to go online the game 10 minutes and fix bugs. still no rashid. daa fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back