• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] TibiaTales (RealOTs Clone)

indeed, don't focus on that site too much ^.^
you should think about adding Tasks (it is something that makes people want to play at some point) it always good to have some "target" to be done
The website is very important IMO, just as important as the server itself.

Still wish you would use a different website that looks more "oldschool".

Online record page and powergamers page avaible now.

FCPJcEE.jpg

DQHmIF2.jpg

Edit:

By the time I took these pictures powergamers players weren't linkable to the character profile, now it is lol

Consider adding a search box to both aswell, so you can easily check a player

Fantastic, you should consider a test server aswell before the final release, I'd hate to see this fail because of bugs that you've missed.

Fantastic, you should consider a test server aswell before the final release, I'd hate to see this fail because of bugs that you've missed.

I've thought about running a test server right before announcing the OTland thread, just for testing purposes, I wouldn't like the server to crash at it's first day due to some strange bug, since I do my testings on Windows.

But it wouldn't be a big test server, but just a small one so anyone interested in testing it could just jump in :p

Yeah, probably the best idea. Hope all your work pays off, doubt I'll play cause it's not hosted in USA (300 ping to eu servers isn't worth my time) good luck though, you might even rival tibianic if everything works the way you said.

I've thought about running a test server right before announcing the OTland thread, just for testing purposes, I wouldn't like the server to crash at it's first day due to some strange bug, since I do my testings on Windows.

But it wouldn't be a big test server, but just a small one so anyone interested in testing it could just jump in :p

i want to test it! really curious to see how well u replicated the 7.72 version

gogo:D

Last edited:
Yeah, probably the best idea. Hope all your work pays off, doubt I'll play cause it's not hosted in USA (300 ping to eu servers isn't worth my time) good luck though, you might even rival tibianic if everything works the way you said.
Same, fucking sucks not being able to play any good servers that are out atm.

Been working on guilds page, houses are viewable too like in a real Tibia.com website however they are bought in game.

Still need to add management code and all that complicated stuff, we're only able to see available guilds, members with ranks and invites. You have no idea how difficult it is for me to add the management code xD! But I have to :(

4yAfbRn.png

NdgGqRO.png

Ez you should also creat a box on website with profile on facebook so people can "like it" and try to realse the website as fast as you can so we can already creat accounts etc

@Ezzz

When you buy a new ring/amulet from an npc, like life ring. Does your character automatically wear it, or does it go in your bag? Another typical problem with 7.4-7.72 servers I remembered.

On RealOTS the item appears in your bag.

@Ezzz

When you buy a new ring/amulet from an npc, like life ring. Does your character automatically wear it, or does it go in your bag? Another typical problem with 7.4-7.72 servers I remembered.

When adding and removing items from a player it will first check wether or not to add/remove from containers and then inventory slots, so yes it works like in RealOTs.

any updates? beta coming?

My partner assures me he will setup the test server sunday.

@Ezzz

I have to add that it's a little better than in RealOTs, you know that if your main container (backpack slot) is filled with items, yet you have some empty containers inside it, your item will be either placed at your inventory slots or in the tile your character is standing, here it will go to either container with enough space within the main container you have.

BUMP~

Great news for the fellow followers of the big project.

Hosted USA East Coast.
Full DDoS Protection
64 GB Ram
Dedicated bought!

Test server coming possibly this Wednesday!

Back