• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] TibiaTales (RealOTs Clone)

What about these:

Fast early leveling, we might help paladins and knights having a starting skill of 40.

1 ~ 8 = 15x
9 ~ 20 = 10x
21 ~ 40 = 9x
41 ~ 60 = 7x
61 ~ 80 = 6x
81 ~ 100 = 4x
101 ~ 999 = 3x

gl competing with tibianic and realots

another moron

You should go and play U.S RealOTs then, before it dies.

What about these:

Fast early leveling, we might help paladins and knights having a starting skill of 40.

1 ~ 8 = 15x
9 ~ 20 = 10x
21 ~ 40 = 9x
41 ~ 60 = 7x
61 ~ 80 = 6x
81 ~ 100 = 4x
101 ~ 999 = 3x

You should go and play U.S RealOTs then, before it dies.
rates need to be much lower or it won't last much more than a week

rates need to be much lower or it won't last much more than a week
This.

People see those rates and think low-rate. People who want low-rate will be on Tibianic.

People who want high-rate will be on original tibia.

You can't win in EU m80, it will literally have 20 players.

Solution? Low rate in USA with 30+ days of advertising.

Damn, have been waiting for this server for so long. This will be epic. Good job Ezzz!

Dont make exp tages its bad idea, really , look at original tibia it goes down , its like with life , if you work hard on something and this will take much time you will care more about it , but if something comes easly it will runs out easly too! make it 2x and thats it !

and a main key to suckess its to adverst it on facebook , all tibia forums and ots forums , make a COUNTDOWN on otsservlist website

Are those rates low? What do you suggest then, the main idea is to be a fun server with PvP and all, like shadowcores.twifysoft, where people have a lot of fun and PvP.

make it 2x only so this server will last long ( if you work on something long you care about it more) and everyone must know about this realse its main thing

make it 2x only so this server will last long ( if you work on something long you care about it more) and everyone must know about this realse its main thing
yes because people will play this over tibianic that has been on for 2 years

a 2x would work in USA, not EU.

Man why you even compere tibianic 7.4 to realots 7,7? its 2 diffirante games ...
It falls in to the dying category of "oldschool".

7.7= oldschool
7.4= oldschool

two oldschool low-rate server in EU = one will fail, and die out soon after.

one in EU one in USA = both can succeed and coexist.

not agreeed , both are old school , but for my personaly 7.4 is boring and ugly , 7,7 more fun , (more ways to fight , exp) and better graph

It falls in to the dying category of "oldschool".

7.7= oldschool
7.4= oldschool

two oldschool low-rate server in EU = one will fail, and die out soon after.

one in EU one in USA = both can succeed and coexist.

You're wrong, TibiaNic is no longer Tibia Oldschool, you should read it on the website, it's no longer a Tibia server, but an incredibly moded one with lots of changes and stuff.

People hate really low experience rate servers, besides this one will be fun, I personally want it to be fun, I don't want people to get bored, I want to have different events and such to keep people interested.

You're wrong, TibiaNic is no longer Tibia Oldschool, you should read it on the website, it's no longer a Tibia server, but an incredibly moded one with lots of changes and stuff.
It is still oldschool tibia.

Okay, do it your way - I'll just be the first to say "i told you so" when the OT fails.

I want a good and entertaining road for players, I don't want the things to be always the same but always vary, hence why I decided to clone RealOTs to have many different ways and options to include new game content, not just the same (which is why people quit RealOTs long ago, because it's always the same and nothing fancy).

Last edited:
People hate really low experience rate servers, besides this one will be fun, I personally want it to be fun, I don't want people to get bored, I want to have different events and such to keep people interested.

Maybe its a stupid example but its how it is , if you go to the bed with a girl at first meeting you feel like you dont want to see her again ( it was too easy) but if you work on something longer and harder you care about it much more , as you know TheRealOts had good pupularity around 300~ but it started going down because of DDOS attacks , so in my opinion make it again 2x adverste it on all tibia forums and facebook , make 1 big countdown to this event and people will play , really

Back