• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] TibiaTales (RealOTs Clone)

clearly implicated it, my argument was an exaggeration to push my point. keep up bud

i'm also honored that you seem to know me personally whilst the first time i hear of you is when you try to say taking suggestions from players is a bad thing for a server. or perhaps you don't know me personally and condescension is simply an integral part of your personality

It's just me, I apologize. He should listen to you. I'm sure he'll have 1000 players in no time.

It's just me, I apologize. He should listen to you. I'm sure he'll have 1000 players in no time.
where are you drawing these conclusions from? do you have a social disorder of some sort? it's like you're projecting your shitty personality onto me

no where did i say or come close to even implying that my suggestion was the best, in fact in the previous post someone came up with something better and i agreed with them and changed my opinion

where are you drawing these conclusions from? do you have a social disorder of some sort? it's like you're projecting your shitty personality onto me

no where did i say or come close to even implying that my suggestion was the best, in fact in the previous post someone came up with something better and i agreed with them and changed my opinion

It's called sarcasm, genius.

It's called sarcasm, genius.
god you must be 12 or at the very least socially autistic

i didn't take what you said literally, i was addressing it's implication, which is that I think my opinion is the best and the one and only way to success

your server isn't doomed for failure just because you take suggestions from your player base, what a moronic and baseless thing to say.

He was clearly saying listen to what the entire player base has to say rather than a very small amount of people. That's neither baseless, nor moronic.

He was clearly saying listen to what the entire player base has to say rather than a very small amount of people. That's neither baseless, nor moronic.
He actually explicitly says the opposite -
You should not involve anyone except your team in planning, especially of rates.

sooo .. yeah. another autism to the rescue i suppose

I was implying exactly that, as @Silk said. I may have said one thing, but it came with a clear implication. Why it was completely oblivious to you is a mystery to me.
no, it's completely oblivious to me because you said one thing and you're now trying to tell me you meant the opposite. that is how social autism works, you are completely inept in the use of language and are surprised when others don't understand you

no, it's completely oblivious to me because you said one thing and you're now trying to tell me you meant the opposite. that is how social autism works, you are completely inept in the use of language and are surprised when others don't understand you

First of all, it's not the opposite. Second of all, it's not "autism" when someone says something that happens to have an implication behind it. You're an idiot.

It's not "autism" when someone says something that happens to have an implication behind it. You're an idiot.
is this for real? you must be trolling me

if i say i hate you that does not imply that i like you

if i say my favorite color is red that does not imply that i hate the color red

if you say "You should not involve anyone except your team in planning, especially of rates" that does not imply that you should involve everyone in your planning, especially of rates

now, if you'd like to know more about social cues and constructs so you can be a fully functioning autist in todays world, i have 16 more minutes to help you

First of all, it's not the opposite.
you edited your post, here's a new lesson to match accordingly

"you should not involve anyone" is, in fact, the direct opposite of "you should involve everyone"

this lesson brought to you by Schmanky, Autist Trainer ©, 2010-2014

if you say "You should not involve anyone except your team in planning, especially of rates" that does not imply that you should involve everyone in your planning, especially of rates

now, if you'd like to know more about social cues and constructs so you can be a fully functioning autist in todays world, i have 16 more minutes to help you

you edited your post, here's a new lesson to match accordingly

"you should not involve anyone" is, in fact, the direct opposite of "you should involve everyone"

this lesson brought to you by Schmanky, autist trainer, 1999-2014
>types up all of this
>calls someone else autistic
OEU7ITS.png

this lesson brought to you by Schmanky, Autist Trainer ©, 2010-2014

You're stating facts. Facts DO NOT have implications. My post was merely a firm suggestion based upon experience and the fact that I've seen (literally have seen) hundreds of OpenTibia Servers die over the years.

You are mistaken, and now it is debatable of whether or not you're mocking autistic people.

>types up all of this
>calls someone else autistic
OEU7ITS.png
what i typed w.o spaces:

is this for real? you must be trolling me. if i say i hate you that does not imply that i like you. if i say my favorite color is red that does not imply that i hate the color red. if you say "You should not involve anyone except your team in planning, especially of rates" that does not imply that you should involve everyone in your planning, especially of rates now, if you'd like to know more about social cues and constructs so you can be a fully functioning autist in todays world, i have 16 more minutes to help you

what this autist typed 1 page back:

Having people from level 21-80 gain EXP faster than level 80's is an awful idea. There are many players on oldschool servers who only play to reach level 40-80 to PK the high levels (81+) for fun. When the high level kills the 40-80 who killed him previously, they can gain the exp back faster than he can when they killed him (also takes him longer to level up in general due to being a high level obviously). Just not worth it, should just have higher exp in rook, and then static EXP in main to keep it balanced and fair. If you have a high loot rate, leveling nor PvP will not ever be an issue.

what i typed w.o spaces:

is this for real? you must be trolling me. if i say i hate you that does not imply that i like you. if i say my favorite color is red that does not imply that i hate the color red. if you say "You should not involve anyone except your team in planning, especially of rates" that does not imply that you should involve everyone in your planning, especially of rates now, if you'd like to know more about social cues and constructs so you can be a fully functioning autist in todays world, i have 16 more minutes to help you

what the other autist typed 1 page back:

Having people from level 21-80 gain EXP faster than level 80's is an awful idea. There are many players on oldschool servers who only play to reach level 40-80 to PK the high levels (81+) for fun. When the high level kills the 40-80 who killed him previously, they can gain the exp back faster than he can when they killed him (also takes him longer to level up in general due to being a high level obviously). Just not worth it, should just have higher exp in rook, and then static EXP in main to keep it balanced and fair. If you have a high loot rate, leveling nor PvP will not ever be an issue.
>one poster (me) was contributing to the thread
>the other poster (you) was going out on a full autist typing spree about the color red
>yfw
4IWzIYj.png

He actually explicitly says the opposite -

sooo .. yeah. another autism to the rescue i suppose

Actually no, the team can decide what's best for the server's direction by understanding what players will play. A team could discuss what the players would play, based on what many players have asked for rather than what a small amount of players have asked for. It seems you only see what you want to see, what helps you expand an argument.

and fyi, one of the symptoms of autism is the lack of the ability to pick up on social cues. The type of behavior that you've exhibited on this thread, maybe you should talk to your doctor about this.

>one poster (me) was contributing to the thread
>the other poster (you) was going out on a full autist typing spree about the color red
>yfw
>one poster training autists about the English language
>other poster is autist who believes one sentence about red is a typing spree
>tfw not enough supply to meet the autist demand
You're stating facts. Facts DO NOT have implications. My post was merely a firm suggestion based upon experience and the fact that I've seen (literally have seen) hundreds of OpenTibia Servers die over the years.

You are mistaken, and now it is debatable of whether or not you're mocking autistic people.
i only stated opinions, it seems now you need a lesson on definitions
Actually no, the team can decide what's best for the server's direction by understanding what players will play. A team could discuss what the players would play, based on what many players have asked for rather than what a small amount of players have asked for. It seems you only see what you want to see, what helps you expand an argument.

and fyi, one of the symptoms of autism is the lack of the ability to pick up on social cues. The type of behavior that you've exhibited on this thread, maybe you should talk to your doctor about this.
"It seems you only see what you want to see, what helps you expand an argument."
coming from the guy trying this hard to twist this into his favor. if he meant that he should include everyone's opinion in their decision making why would he blatantly say he should involve no one but his team in his decision making?

Back