• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] TibiaTales (RealOTs Clone)

Are you sure that won't effect any of the creatures, I've played some servers where the cyclopses and crypt shamblers are hitting waayy more than they should and the admins claim only the knight damage has been changed.
in a lot of OTs shielding doesn't work properly, so that's usually the problem

In that case, the question is, does the shielding have this inaccuracy in TibiaTales?

No, my server in particular does have better code for the shielding process on a player, like; the more monsters attacking you, the lower the damage you will be inflicting to your target with melee/distance.

in a lot of OTs shielding doesn't work properly, so that's usually the problem

No, I've already tested the formulas thanks to the real RealOTs (irony) - though might need some checking once it's live, I can't juse base it on my own opinion.
Those servers must have been ran under old revisions of OTservers (doesn't matter if TFS), I used to develop for OTserv at OTfans hence that I've taken my best on my sources so it can be a nearly perfect replica of CipSoft server.

Try to make your website look more professinal :p its clear but it looks amatour in my opinion :p

Try to make your website look more professinal :p its clear but it looks amatour in my opinion :p

I'm not the best CSS programmer out there, that's why I'm using Bootstrap, so if you have any suggestions ...

Agreed.

Would be cool to have Cipsoft's 2004-2006? website that is 100% accurate and contains all of the things that Cipsoft's website did at that point in time(not like most OT's where it's very buggy looking).
Very OT? Maybe because we don't have a layout like those from Nicaw and such??
The current website you are using doesn't really make the server feel "professional" or "long term" in my opinion. It feels like a typical high rate OTServer website that would could be easily overlooked.

This is obviously just my opinion though so take it as you will.

Ok, ok.
I'll take a look at the old Tibia.com layout.
Any information regarding this is truly appreciated, since the webhistory won't actually record certain things like messages.

Ok, ok.
I'll take a look at the old Tibia.com layout.
Any information regarding this is truly appreciated, since the webhistory won't actually record certain things like messages.
What do you mean by messages?

Pretty neat though - you can copy literally everything that once existed in the old tibia.com website.

From creatures, to the spell section, to genesis and houses it's pretty cool.

What do you mean by messages?

Pretty neat though - you can copy literally everything that once existed in the old tibia.com website.

From creatures, to the spell section, to genesis and houses it's pretty cool.

I will try to clone it, as I have tried a few weeks ago :p

i kinda like that website ezz u should go for it just dont make it overcrowded like tibia did

This is the final layout I have in mind we will be using for the AAC, I have already setup the entire CSS along the layout.

Since web.archive had missing images and/or content from Tibia.com 2006~2008, I had to keep searching until getting all images, hence why some pictures aren't from Tibia 7.7, i.e; the beholder shield and the Carrion Rotworm on top, these will be replaced.

This image preview is the from the AAC itself, the text boards are templates only.

Thf45nS.jpg

Last edited:
Back