• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Triforce 7.4 [Mid/High Rate] Friday 29th.

Wow, seems like the countdown it's broken.. I'll update website right now.

Triforce countdown DECREASED by 3 HOURS. and the server start in 4 hours from now.

It's now updated, thanks.
4 hours from 20:39 cet is 01:39, countdown is counting down to 03:00 cet, what time does it start?
also can u send me the client u said something about it b4

from looking at the highscores, a lot of europeans want to start playing so starting it at 3 am for us is a terrible choice

Server was suppose to go up in an hour from now but the timer says 3 hours 20 minutes for me. When exactly does it come up?

4 hours from 20:39 cet is 01:39, countdown is counting down to 03:00 cet, what time does it start?
also can u send me the client u said something about it b4

from looking at the highscores, a lot of europeans want to start playing so starting it at 3 am for us is a terrible choice
Sent, Yeah.. I had to move on, the countdown was broken for some it was going to start in 18 hours for others in 5,2 and even 15 minutes. Won't use that script anymore.
Server was suppose to go up in an hour from now but the timer says 3 hours 20 minutes for me. When exactly does it come up?
The server will start in 3 hours and 10 minutes from now.

I accept suggestions!

Sent, Yeah.. I had to move on, the countdown was broken for some it was going to start in 18 hours for others in 5,2 and even 15 minutes. Won't use that script anymore.

The server will start in 3 hours and 10 minutes from now.

I accept suggestions!
suggestion, start in an hour :p (1am cet)
10 minutes from now? :D
:D too soon lets give ppl atleast an hour to notice its starting

BTW using mc is legal? (without bot ofc)

and whats the mana regen cuz idk if i should make a sorc or a knight :d

Last edited:
Yeah, it's legal.

[Promoted]HP/Mana: Its 4/12 for mages, for knight 12/4 and paladin 7/9

Haven't changed it so the mana/hp ticks are the same as cipsoft just the amount changed

suggestion - get rid of the "CRITICAL" hits, it looks like noob ot :d
and theres a queue to the task npc, noobs writing slowly, need more than 1 npc maybe
04:01 Aruda: All right, what would you like to hunt? rotworms, dragons, cyclops, hydras, dls, serpent spawns, behemoths, banshees, necromancers, gs, warlocks, demons??

add more tasks plz

Last edited:
Told you, it will be all mages with those rates.
Sorcerers Druids Paladins Knights
68 8 16 14
Good luck though and keep war server up :D

The server is quite nice, though there are a few bugs. You're advertising it as a 7.4 server, yet some mana costs are 7.72 (exevo vis lux is 100 mana instead of 40 for example). Also, the scarab coin teleporter in the Tar Pit tomb doesn't seem to work at the moment.

Got 170 ping here , bot workings, europe got lags on this shit.