• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Triforce 7.4 [Mid/High Rate] Friday 29th.

Got 170 ping here , bot workings, europe got lags on this shit.
Want to bet that I can caugh you using your OTClient? login and PM me, GM Lording.
I will record how I've got you.

You cant catch people who using Everbot no.; (
Lording you got nice ot only got 170 ping and no have proxy.

I'm from europe and my ping was fine, havent experienced any noticable lag.

eremo npc doesnt take u back, many ppl stuck on this island

server just died btw, how about auto restarter ?:S

Last edited:
Trainers are still bugged. [Low shielding skills = can't tank melee hits on paladin or knight.] Paladins training with bows is kinda sad.
Exhaust is retarded.
Exura Sio takes 140+- mana instead of 70.
The exhaust is too high.
Exori can't be used until level 41 [Should be level 35 ml 5]
The exhaust is insanely high.
You need to turn your hand on to cast exori, ue, pox
Everyone on my team(you know who they are) says the exhaust is retardedly high.
Can't leave eremo's island.
The exhaust is too damn high.
When you look at something or add someone to VIP you have to wait like 15 seconds before being able to look/add someone again.
Exhaust is too high!

Last edited:
Also I can add:
-Fibula is bugged, golden key isn't working,
-Some monsters do 'double attacks',
-Exhaust is rly bad :D
-Exevo vis lux cost 100 mana, should cost 40
-Desert Quest can be done by 19028412903812 characters,
-Druids can make sd xd

Healing exhaust seems fine, haven't tested damage exhaust. Exori is not lvl 35; in 7.4 there is no lvl restriction for spells only if you have the magic lvl. Exori is 90% of your mana (your lvl * 4) so technically a lvl 8 can exori if he is mlv 5.

I would like to add that your server is FILLED with botters in trainers. 9/10 people are just macroing. You have got to change something.

there is no definition of what mid/highrate is so why don't you discuss it with your mum and then come back.
I choose to discuss it with yours since she was already here, and she agreed with me. This is not a mid nor highrate ;]

Can't log in right now for some reason. Character list loads, and streaming list loads. Also the list of people streaming on the website doesn't work.

ya lording this is getting a little ridiculous, since its started the servers lagged/ crashed 3x now and u fucked the exhaust. People are literally gonna quit like all the other versions if u don't fix it/put the server up again.

also take out those dumb ass trainers ill walk through them all and find ppl with macros getting top skills and ml which is dumb, i saw luffy botting there for 4h straight and nothing was done to him

Again, THE EXHAUST IS TO FUCKING HIGH
@Lording

what the hell why dont u put up auto restarter, served dies 2 times a day and is offline for few hours

and idk why ppl are saying exhaust is bugged, its good - 2 seconds for attacking spells, 1 seconds for healing spells, as it should be, u probably came from tibia 10.orshabaal and are used to casting healing and attacking spells at the same time

if u look at it its more of an exhaust than it should be unless he fixed it last night before he messed it up

Exhaust is fine. The oldwar had faster damage exhaust but that is not the real exhaust system. That was pvp-e exhaust system.

EDIT: Tested both healing and damage, they are both accurate....

so the server rollbacked but didnt save anything that was moved before server save,

I died, killed someone again and took their bp and logged in to the temple again after crash without a bp and the guy doesnt have his bp either lmao

and i msged 1 of the guys who had my bp and its missing also......

ya lording this is getting a little ridiculous, since its started the servers lagged/ crashed 3x now and u fucked the exhaust. People are literally gonna quit like all the other versions if u don't fix it/put the server up again.

also take out those dumb ass trainers ill walk through them all and find ppl with macros getting top skills and ml which is dumb, i saw luffy botting there for 4h straight and nothing was done to him

Again, THE EXHAUST IS TO FUCKING HIGH
@Lording

I'm Luffy and I sit in trainers while I play on my knight or paladin MLin and vice versa, so, uh, no you didn't... And "4 hours straight" is pretty funny, what, you sat there watching for 4 hours? 50 Other kids in trainers, you got some kinda problem with me?

Exhaust is fine. The oldwar had faster damage exhaust but that is not the real exhaust system. That was pvp-e exhaust system.

EDIT: Tested both healing and damage, they are both accurate....

Exhaust is too high, it's not accurate it's 9.6 exhaust rate... And who are you anyway? lol.. Do you even 7.6?

Because exhaust rate changed from 7.4 to 9.6... You still get 2 heals per sd combo regardless of the version.

Funny, every GOOD PVPER on this server has the same opinion about the exhaust being shit.. But eh, you must know what you're talking about.

Never heard of you or any of these other people talking about exhaust so for you to say that they are "GOOD PVPER'S" is self proclaimed. The only person on this thread who has paid their dues in the old school community I see is Spray. Not going to bother replying to you anymore since I'm putting 2 and 2 together and going with you only play short time high rate bugged servers and more than likely macro runes/bot on them.

fuck this shit ot, rollbacks all time, i wont waste my precious time to gain for a fourth time 70 lvl lol