• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] True Havoc - Best Pvp Full RL 8.6 | 1GB Dedicated.

You mean why did I buy it? Because it's good for now :)

there is alot of botters, and there is few bugs in most important places like the arena, you don't say to the npc arena you should say "fight" and when u do it u could go to the teleport and when u kill the creature in order the stone disappears , but when u kill it doesnt disappear it stays still.. and when you go down stair in the arena you get stuck and u must move diagonal in order to aviod it, and when u want to go up u cant u fall in the rocks..

could u fix it and fix the botters... alot of high levels botter no good place to hunt..

there is alot of botters, and there is few bugs in most important places like the arena, you don't say to the npc arena you should say "fight" and when u do it u could go to the teleport and when u kill the creature in order the stone disappears , but when u kill it doesnt disappear it stays still.. and when you go down stair in the arena you get stuck and u must move diagonal in order to aviod it, and when u want to go up u cant u fall in the rocks..

could u fix it and fix the botters... alot of high levels botter no good place to hunt..

meh just get level 200 and start waring :p

Thanks for the bug report when I went to 8.6 a few scripts broke, I will definitely take a look tonight!

Good server, I like you Slain but the map must be improved I found already like 30 map bugs + missing spawns.
You also need to make the quests work :p

Man you gotta send me a pm about the bugs or something! i really would like to fix them all :)
For the most part this map should be flawless only reason i had to update a few scripts was because i went to 8.6

Yes huge fix dedicated to you Uchiha :)
Although I forgot to change the exit tp! so I gotta reload the map tonight.

Yes huge fix dedicated to you Uchiha :)
Although I forgot to change the exit tp! so I gotta reload the map tonight.

thanks alot bro its really nice server

damn alot of wars i really loved so much!1 like one of the most amazing server , if you want to search for one of the best wars play here one of the awesomeness!

there is also bug in poi its like we made it all the way going from teleport ot another teleport to open the doors and then when we want to two holes there and the teleport we went to the lever and use it and it doesnt work, plus is says in green numbers ,, "20:03 1945, 1945, 1946, 1945, 1946, 1946, 1945, 1945, 1945, 1945, 1945, 1946, 1945, 1945" its strange its debugged fix it please;/ we made it all the way killed alot of creatures, and it doesnt work we used all the lever and still didnt work, the stones are blokcing the way, fix it ;/ , atleast give us some reward for that cause we hunted alot we're tired and then in the last section of poi its bugged, and now im reporting about the bug so maybe a reward would be nice cause all the things we did me and bogart..

Last edited:
Back