• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] True Havoc - Best Pvp Full RL 8.6 | 1GB Dedicated.

umm guys its chazz lightning here... i wanted to get back to the server but i need help downloading a ip changer that allows me to play 8.6 any idea?

umm guys its chazz lightning here... i wanted to get back to the server but i need help downloading a ip changer that allows me to play 8.6 any idea?

Either Talaturen's IP changer or Asprate or OTLand's IP changer, I don't think that the server is online tho.

reopen slain? ot is the best pvp server ... or if you can not reopen the map to give someone who can keep open ... what is the name of the map???

mmm anyone has contact with the owner to see if I'll ever open it or someone will buy the map .... ot is the best pvpe server is to open

Anyone ever get in contact with Slain? Sorry for bringing up this post after many years. Still miss this server....

Back