• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] True Havoc - Best Pvp Full RL 8.6 | 1GB Dedicated.

Yes uchiha thank you for the report, I will give you a reward and whoever went in PoI. please pm me your names!

slain its only me and bogart ,we are only two ,which makes it even harder for us in poi, my name is Uchimara Utusaku, and bogart is bogart. took us like 30-40 min in order to open all levers and teleports and doors then bugged, u should fix the lever that opens the two rocks.

im telling you this because poi is one of the most important quest in rl tibia and if any error in it must be fixed so fast.

sincerely
uchiha~~~

Last edited:
I and Undefeatable started this server and its awesome :D sorry for double post
we rox xD,we both are same lvl and we do same shit :D
7JpEE0KKo6.png

lmfao good shit! keep up the leveling once u hit 2nd promo beast mode!

I have created an Knight
The shielding is extremly slow due to the fact Training monk hits every 4 seconds
Can you please make it a bit faster? my sword fighting is almost double my shielding by now.

I have created an Knight
The shielding is extremly slow due to the fact Training monk hits every 4 seconds
Can you please make it a bit faster? my sword fighting is almost double my shielding by now.

lol, why a knight:\?

There is no active staff to report any bugs nor event pk'ers
I mean why im supposed to die in event?
Why is this even possible?? duh....
And i really doubt anyone is gonna do anything about this although i still have proof.
ziQRUDHan5.png

sorry for that!, I will talk to willy about it.
Also, I will make this non pvp in this area!

Love, Thanos

I quit xD
Owner can't make follow his rules then who will?
This just doesn't make sense just because willy ownage made donation.
I was waiting untill sms/phone donation comes
You lost a player and a donation.
And i will be back once willy ownage gets banned.
Au revoir.

Umm i like it,but seems like MS Sux alot. Im a lvl 80,and a lvl 150 ek atked me,and i couldnt even heal his hits,i ended up almost dying,but i didint since i ran into dp <.< If this doesnt change,im rolling an ek too :D

Btw,how can i get that manarune?

Back