• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] True Havoc - Best Pvp Full RL 8.6 | 1GB Dedicated.

I quit xD
Owner can't make follow his rules then who will?
This just doesn't make sense just because willy ownage made donation.
I was waiting untill sms/phone donation comes
You lost a player and a donation.
And i will be back once willy ownage gets banned.
Au revoir.

umm you told them to kill you ?:p yeah what you said about slain is somehow true not exactly but some of it. Don't blame the server ;/ its awesome. blame the owner.

umm you told them to kill you ?:p yeah what you said about slain is somehow true not exactly but some of it. Don't blame the server ;/ its awesome. blame the owner.

He said "k,kill me" So they were attacking him,and he said,okey kill me,and took a ss ;D

There is no active staff to report any bugs nor event pk'ers
I mean why im supposed to die in event?
Why is this even possible?? duh....
And i really doubt anyone is gonna do anything about this although i still have proof.
ziQRUDHan5.png

It is no longer possible to attack in the Zombie Event :D

Yaaaa come join slain its fun as hell and there IS staff that is active, you guys can just message leon if you need any help ;D

havoc racing is 99% events are giving double tokens for a week! nows a great time to start True Havoc! :D

insane wars and double tokens in events this whole week!

@up

Event tokens are only doubled in the war event arena.

added like page for the website be sure to like us :D

Back