• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] TrueTibia 8.52

I was wondering if you could answer a few questions i have.

1. is there a poi or will there be one?
2. is there a inq or will there be one?
3. will there be frost dragons/ or arena?
4. and could you list the cities you have?

Last edited:
what a retarded ot server, first you say "flashback" and after we play it and think its 7.6 you make it 8.5 i thought u gonna have custom client, not 8.5 features etc, but look wtf u have, everything is in 8.5 but missing islands such as yalahar etc all i can say is why the fuck are you calling it flashback and true tibia then? go change name plx

Johnap, shut your face. Literally everythings 7.6 even weapons and all. It's just 8.50 graphics because their nicer.

is it? i forgot that you could have hotkeys in 7.6 and that it was automatic exori vis! nice literally asslicker

21:31 Swalle on Iridia [62]: ass licker
21:32 Jaggor barasds [49]: ass licker
21:32 Eat My Pk [25]: ass licker
21:32 Yuri med haschen [25]: ass licker
21:33 Cassie [72]: Ass licker.
21:33 Destined Hope [14]: Ass Licker

is it? i forgot that you could have hotkeys in 7.6 and that it was automatic exori vis! nice literally asslicker

Its based on 7.6 features and we use those aiming features because of people that use illegal software because we choose to not require a custom client.

Its based on 7.6 features and we use those aiming features because of people that use illegal software because we choose to not require a custom client.

It's like saying, real tibia is based on 7.6 features but with cipbot, new sprites, quests, cities. but still 7.6 spirit!

I'm pretty sure you'll see that the server is alot more similar to old tibia than 8.52. Its really not a discussion, play or don't. We like most people that play like the blend of the features. So most will stay.

Yea this is a really good server, could do with some tweaks. but still come play best server i have played yet

Yea this is a really good server, could do with some tweaks. but still come play best server i have played yet

Thanks, Also if you have suggestions please do post them on are Forum Suggestion area.

Fix exori con already, either make it usable by power bolts, or lower the ML to make enchants. -_- Ml 17? One pally has that.