• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] WaropolisRPG Custom 7.4

Months of anticipation? the server wasn't even mentioned until 2 weeks prior to it's launch. (The war server was up, and was only down for 1 week before the actual rpg came out.)

There is going to be no server, so i will talk down to all you pieces of shit who whine like little bitches about a tibia open server. Go host your own, then you don't have to worry about open dates.

I will happily enjoy League of legends while you all whine and cry about a server you drove the admins away from.

Peace out faggots.

Last edited:
Months of anticipation? the server wasn't even mentioned until 2 weeks prior to it's launch. (The war server was up, and was only down for 1 week before the actual rpg came out.)

There is going to be no server, so i will talk down to all you pieces of shit who whine like little bitches about a tibia open server. Go host your own, then you don't have to worry about open dates.

I will happily enjoy League of legends while you all whine and cry about a server you drove the admins away from.

Peace out faggots.

aw poor baby, community too tough on u? )'=

Sepeku, you are fucking bitch and a coward don't blame us for complaining, you guys were shit hosters anyways who give up WAY to easy. pce

Peace out faggots.

Have a little pride in your work and in yourself you fucking faggot. You're lucky you even had a community. Caleb did everything and you sat on your ass giving false updates and then bitched and cried and left the Facebook group when you were wrong. Awe people hurt your feelings over the internet :'( So what? You know those things between your legs? Yeah those are balls. Use them you fucking pussy. I don't have the give you an internet 101 lesson on how to avoid bullies on Tibia do I? Every successful server out there has had more flaming and trollers than you can think of or handle. All the sudden when the going gets a little tough you throw all your cards in, have a bitch fit, and insult everyone who stuck around and had faith in you guys? Fuck off. Maybe this server never going up is for the best because from the looks of things you were never fit for the job, you have the emotional vulnerability of a 13 year old on her period and had absolutely no experience with opening the server and from the looks of things you're one insult away from crying even more, cutting your long ass gay fucking hair and ending yourself for good. Have fun playing league. Even if all the rep and respect you earned off Warop goes to shit and no one is ever going to want to play your servers again because you're a mouthy hippy who cries too much, at least you have your precious League right? Forever alone.

I agree with SammyNSC , in this times , we need love each other !!
words of brazilian guy !!

brasil.jpg

Well it pisses me off. Caleb was apart of this project too and put in a lot of work and Sepeku's on here pissing away it's reputation and driving it into the dirt by insulting everyone before Caleb even has a chance to speak out on whats going on. It's a selfish move. With popularity comes problems. Every server has encountered this issue, it's all about how you cope with the good and bad, that's what separates a good OT and staff from bad ones. If you can't take the heat, then stay the fuck out of the kitchen and let another map editor take your place and do his thing, because this is the internet, there's always going to be shitty flamers. I DO enjoy this server and I DO support it and I love what they've done with everything. I just hate the way it's being represented right now. That's all I'm saying. Sorry for being so insulting on my last post.

Reputation doesn't matter when it comes to OT's... lol, even more so on a 7.whatever OT.. He could talk shit all he wants, hell he could ban kids left and right for making a wink face and they would still come back over and over to this server everytime it came up.

Reputation doesn't matter when it comes to OT's... lol, even more so on a 7.whatever OT.. He could talk shit all he wants, hell he could ban kids left and right for making a wink face and they would still come back over and over to this server everytime it came up.

Rep obviously does matter. Because you loose respect from players like me, and anyone with a brain would know to avoid your servers from then on out if any of that ever happened to you. If rep doesn't matter then why do people avoid Ryan's Oldera Ot's? Name a successful server out there where the owner has a shit reputation and does any of those things. You clearly don't understand the importance of having a good reputation and to talk and treat your community members as an equal, regardless of who's doing what. Ignorance is bliss.

Last edited:
They arnt my community members, rofl.. and anyone with a brain?.. On tibia? That's like being in the 1% in America.

buyaka 619 buyaka pplsinha
buyaka 619 buyaka opinionsinha
buyaka buyaka sepekusinho buyaka buyaka care muchsinho buyaka buyaka whocaresinho buyaka buyaka what ppl thinksinho

buyaka buyaka elo hell comunitysinha

shit server of the year this ot never come online
HAHAHA piece of shit adminstartors serious

Back