• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] WaropolisRPG Real Map 7.4 - FREETOPLAY!! Good wars,Nonspoof, antibot,win$$, Good ping SA!

XP Rate

• Looks good

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • raise higher stages

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Raise lower stages

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lower higher stages

• Lower Lower stages

• Raise All stages

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Lower All Stages

Votes: 13 41.9%

• Total voters

xKrazyx

Old School
Solutions
Reaction score
logo.png

Waropolis RPG 7.4 Real Map
LAUNCH DATE:

SEASON 1 BEGINS ON 1/1/2017

• Waropolis.net
    • 7.4 Real map
      • Only a few custom quests exist. This is 7.4 Realmap!
    • NORMAL CLIENT! NOT OTC
    • Miami host.. Better ping than New York for South Americans.
    • Activly developed by old school hobbyists since 2013.
    • WE DO NOT SPOOF!(Amazing huh?) MAKE SURE TO REGISTER!!
      • If not enough registrations for launch, we will push launch.
        • We do not want to waste YOUR TIME or OURS, so please register.
    • All players who are logged in 30 minutes after launch recieve shop points
    • SERVER SEASONS
      • HUGE CASH REWARDS - PAYPAL, Vouchers, or via mail gift cards !!based on donations
        • TOP PLAYER - HIGHEST LEVEL ON SEASON END
          • RECIEVES $200
        • TOP GUILD - GUILD WITH MOST FRAGS
          • GUILD LEADER RECIEVES $200 ON SEASON END(hopefully shares the love)
      • SEASON END DATE: TO BE ANNOUNCED
  • Stages
    • Level
      • 1-20 : 45x
      • 21-25 : 30x
      • 26-30 : 25x
      • 31-35 : 20x
      • 36-40 : 15x
      • 41-50 : 7x
      • 51-60 : 5x
      • 61-70 : 4x
      • 71-80 : 3x
      • 81-140 : 2x
      • 141+ : 1.5x
    • Skills:20x
    • Magic:5x
    • Loot:4x
      • all gold drops increased
    • PvP Enforced with Skulls
    • Dont like the stages? Vote here :Skill rates
  • AntiBot
    • Waropolis hosted war server for 6 months to discover antibot capabilities(waropolis.net/war)
    • Macro, aimbot, cavebot, runemaker dections
    • All cheaters instantly deleted
  • Vocations
    • War oriented exhausts
    • no wands, Mana fluids heal 7.4
  • Staff
    • DOES NOT PLAY
    • Listens to all criticism, positive or negative. THIS IS A PLAYERS SERVER
      • You will NOT get banned for critising here. You have freedom of speech
  • Features
    • War mode
      • Players that kill other in-war players do not receive frags.
    • EXP Share
      • 10%
    • Bounty Hunter system
    • Gambling
    • Automatic monster tasks ( No npc)
  • No P2W Donations. (Premium, addons, changename only)
    • All Cipsoft premium content = FREE (spells, maps, etc)
      • Free to play.. WE DONT MAKE YOU BUY PREMIUM!!
    • Refund of donations if you are unsatisfied for any reason due to server fault
4a12edef0e.gif
2emg6yu.jpg
4a165acb47.gif
4a160b57d4.gif
4a158e0513.gif
4a157cc52d.gif
14ak2mg.jpg

Last edited:
Definitely the best oldschool ot out there, no doubt. Made by people who have played this game for 10 + years and put in 100's of hours into making it better than a boring RL Map by adding original ideas and twists mixed with ideas loved by most. can't fuckin wait lets go

Definitely the best oldschool ot out there, no doubt. Made by people who have played this game for 10 + years and put in 100's of hours into making it better than a boring RL Map by adding original ideas and twists mixed with ideas loved by most. can't fuckin wait lets go
so whats new beside being rl maps?

Hidden quests, Multi-layered quests (multiple things to do to finish it) tweaked exhausts, custom monsters/items/spawns, revolutionary anti-bot, chance to earn real prizes, custom outfits, As seasons come and go, we will add and remove things to change it up, season 1 will probably be pretty vanilla, while other seasons may be a bit more custom. i'm not admin so don't take anything i say as 100% correct. But there is much more to do here than other ot's and we have ideas to keep it interesting in the future as well. which won't be spoiled now. So if you don't think this season is for you, you should always check back to see what's happening with the OT

in the future seasons possibly this one as well if things go as planned, some monsters will have "mechanics" to beat them, besides standing diagnol, like spells that move, that you need to time your step to dodge, obstacles that appear that you must stand behind, thing you must do like play instrument to calm enrage e.t.c, this will add a nice refreshing playstyle

I'm totally playing it !. Signed Kingpin ! ; brings good old memories !! sup sepeku

Yoyoyo! whatsup my boy king :) hope to see you there man. long time no see

Too slow for me
usa host no thx
Gonna be so many botters cuz of no custom client lol
Pvp-e on a lowrate and especially 7.4 wont work, you will have people killing everyone out of boredom even lvl 8s and no new players will be able to get started
Skills n magic rate is shit too way to slow, people will be lvl 60-70 with mag 20 for mages and 35-40 skills eks
W/e good luck anyways but its just not for me

Too slow for me
usa host no thx
Pvp-e on a lowrate and especially 7.4 wont work, you will have people killing everyone out of boredom even lvl 8s and no new players will be able to get started
Skills n magic rate is shit too way to slow, people will be lvl 60-70 with mag 20 for mages and 35-40 skills eks

Loot
all gold drops increase+3X LOOT

The way i see it it will be easy to MFs spam. Wont be many RP/EK cause of low skillrate i give you that. The skills and rates doesnt fit with the exp stage either.
And obviously someone will be 1 ueing noobs at thais temple 24/7.. which leads to server not being populate.

Loot all gold drops increase+3X LOOT

The way i see it it will be easy to MFs spam. Wont be many RP/EK cause of low skillrate i give you that. The skills and rates doesnt fit with the exp stage either.
And obviously someone will be 1 ueing noobs at thais temple 24/7.. which leads to server not being populate.
740 mfs. heals low. High loot for cash for wars. The number one reason I see players quit in my opinion, is they die on a server that's hard to make money.
This server having a huge focus on war, we want to give players the opportunity to be able to go to war fairly easily, and if they die, they aren't discouraged to quit due to war money being easily accessible.

Magic level rate is lower from due to mfs that will be used at high rates.

As for skills, at 8x a person can still get 100/100 skills within a few days of training, which at that point they start to become decently strong. Knights werent op back then, and pallys are generally good after 50 dist.

however, if the consensus is skills and magic needs to be raised, We will raise it :D

Heres a poll
http://www.strawpoll.me/11985334

Too slow for me
usa host no thx
Thanks for the feedback! Please keep in mind I added a poll ^ and a new poll to change the rates. Please vote :D.
There's protection on pvp until 20
Also, if you havent played waropolis war yet I suggest you try. normal client while our anti cheat systems track a lot of things. Login the OT and ask about bots if your concern is a numerous amount of botters.
Can assure you we have more detections than a lot of OTC users.

will be rook there,? port hope something more than 7.4 map?
We skipped rook. Players seem to just find rook annoying. This isnt a 2x server. No rook :p

Port hope doesn't exist, Hydras do however. Theres a decent amount of new quests / some new spawns around to explore if you get bored.

It sucks that basically any server that is not advertised on OTServlist is gonna be a fail.

Which is based on your highscores which have 20 characters.

when start? and ip bro????
Tomorrow. waropolis.net

If we dont have enough registrations we will delay launch until we do. So make sure you register!

It sucks that basically any server that is not advertised on OTServlist is gonna be a fail.

Which is based on your highscores which have 20 characters.

I agree. However I will not pay xinns insane prices. We will just be on otservlist on normal status.

Check +3 pages. We currently have 71 accounts registered to real emails. I dont spoof so they are real accounts.

We will have a few famous streamers for us hopefully that will boost online count on launch.

Hegal streamed the war server and over 100 people logged in in 5 minutes.

Last edited:
Bad day to start btw 31 december everyone go's party for the new year :s

Yeeaa I realize that. IF we do not get enough people to register, will postpone launch till Sunday, or next week.

Will not run the OT if launch is not successful. No point in wasting everyone's time/ staffs time.

We did a poll on the war server to players (over 40 responses) and most of them wanted the OT to launch Saturday, which is what our decision was based upon.. (players being able to play on break/ vacation)

Our main goal to get a consensus of what the general community wants and appeal to as many players as we can.

Trying to make a server for players by players.

IF YOU HAVENT ALREADY VOTE HERE http://www.strawpoll.me/11985334/r

Back