• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] WaropolisRPG Real Map 7.4 - FREETOPLAY!! Good wars,Nonspoof, antibot,win$$, Good ping SA!

XP Rate

• Looks good

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • raise higher stages

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Raise lower stages

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lower higher stages

• Lower Lower stages

• Raise All stages

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Lower All Stages

Votes: 13 41.9%

• Total voters
Yeeaa I realize that. IF we do not get enough people to register, will postpone launch till Sunday, or next week.

Will not run the OT if launch is not successful. No point in wasting everyone's time/ staffs time.

We did a poll on the war server to players (over 40 responses) and most of them wanted the OT to launch Saturday, which is what our decision was based upon.. (players being able to play on break/ vacation)

Our main goal to get a consensus of what the general community wants and appeal to as many players as we can.

Trying to make a server for players by players.

IF YOU HAVENT ALREADY VOTE HERE http://www.strawpoll.me/11985334/r
Lmao if you get the right people streaming it can draw people in... but launching tomorrow is kind of dumb if anything should of been today or wait till after New Years

Lmao if you get the right people streaming it can draw people in... but launching tomorrow is kind of dumb if anything should of been today or wait till after New Years

I agree with you. A few have messaged me about it as well.

Pushing launch till Sunday. Hopefully everyone isn't so hung over they can still shoot some sds.

We advertised the RPG through the war server for an entire month, so were optimistic a good number of people know we are launching an RPG.. A good amount of accounts have been made on the war server over a few months so well see what happens.
Y5AZWq.jpg

After a quick search through the database we have 84 accounts registered to actual emails in less than 24 hours..

Strange because not all of them made players yet for some reason, I am hopeful we will have at least 100 players at launch pre-streamers!

another +1
Hoping for a next week launch.

Hope to see you there! :) Make sure your logged in at launch/30 minutes after launch to receive your welcome shop points!

We were contemplating pushing the launch until next week, however,
the lack of respect in the dev community is real XD so we will be keeping our launch date tomorrow.

Over 121 accounts made to real emails. Keep them coming!

On another note RATES HAVE BEEN CHANGED. Look at the updated rates..

Staff did character play-throughs yesterday, we tweaked the stages, rates to what we feel is a lot better than before.

Last edited:
http://waropolis.net/sub.php?page=map

maybe you want to remove that "map generated by DarkOT.net" tag on the map lol

xD Hey. I was giving him credit for his "generated map". since we don't have port hope Il change it, if its bothersome ;)

182 accounts made to real emails. Launch in 7 hours :D. Hope to see you all there! We will be giving out rewards on twitch prior to launch.

Last edited:
really.. dude. moved the launch wtf. why not runned it today, everyone is free today. really dont understand it. now you going to run in on midnight europe time on sunday evening.. will not play anymore ciao

really.. dude. moved the launch wtf. why not runned it today, everyone is free today. really dont understand it. now you going to run in on midnight europe time on sunday evening.. will not play anymore ciao
The launch was moved to Sunday to fit the western hemisphere's convenience, as that is our demographic.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Hope to see you there!

Back