• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] WaropolisRPG Real Map 7.4 - FREETOPLAY!! Good wars,Nonspoof, antibot,win$$, Good ping SA!

XP Rate

• Looks good

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • raise higher stages

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Raise lower stages

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lower higher stages

• Lower Lower stages

• Raise All stages

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Lower All Stages

Votes: 13 41.9%

• Total voters
I seriously had my doubt that this would suck hardcore.

I tried it out for the heck of it, admin basically helped everyone out that started with 2 premium days. It's actually a refreshing OT. It has nice features and those features give you a really nice start at the start.

So far so good, really liking the server :)

Also theres 90 players online already.

so the whos online on website doesnt work?

and i havent logged bcuz of that...honestly.
Whos online works. The record just isn't updated yet.

Thanks to all for it's been a pretty nice launch these last couple days. Have a decent player-base going of an actual online count.

You will find no spoofing here, afk time is 15 minutes. All players here are real . :)

Have 5 decent good sized teams if your looking for some good wars.

19:00 New record: 126 players are logged in.

Any new players here are welcome, ask for free vip!

he literally has the wrong website linked to this thread. http://waropolis.net/
lWiGDB.jpg

huh?

First of all u legit edited your post right before responding to my post and added the direct link. Second the link I clicked off your post originally took me to your war server. Which @Deadbringer also clicked on and why he thought u only had 7ish people online. So please don't try to act like you have no idea why I only stated something to help somebody out. Okey kool

First of all u legit edited your post right before responding to my post and added the direct link. Second the link I clicked off your post originally took me to your war server. Which @Deadbringer also clicked on and why he thought u only had 7ish people online. So please don't try to act like you have no idea why I only stated something to help somebody out. Okey kool
Yeah i was checking the wrong website all this time lol.Sad to say but guess i just missed the boat.

First, Clear your cookies.
Second. All I did was make it a clickable link. "Waropolis.net" has been up there the whole time XD lol I still have no idea what your bent out about? a link not being clickable, all I did was make that guy blue and easier to see? Alright XD

Last edited:
First, Clear your cookies.
Second. All I did was make it a clickable link. "Waropolis.net" has been up there the whole time XD lol I still have no idea what your bent out about? a link not being clickable, all I did was make that guy blue and easier to see? Alright XD
I feel bad for you. "Clear your cookies" lmfao

I feel bad for you. "Clear your cookies" lmfao
Im guessing this is what your bent out of shape about? This was the war server link. It was up while the war server was online but this was my original post on OTLand, just copy pasted into the news. As you can see "waropolis.net" is clearly there. XD (Not linked like I said)

e71vJV.jpg

Sorry I made you clear your cookies, and that the link wasn't clickable originally :( Have a nice day.

Im guessing this is what your bent out of shape about? This was the war server link. It was up while the war server was online but this was my original post on OTLand, just copy pasted into the news. As you can see "waropolis.net" is clearly there. XD (Not linked like I said)

e71vJV.jpg

Sorry I made you clear your cookies, and that the link wasn't clickable originally :( Have a nice day.
I'm not bent out of shape. I linked someone the right website to actually show The Who's online, and you got butthurt lmao

I'm not bent out of shape. I linked someone the right website to actually show The Who's online, and you got butthurt lmao
XD im not butthurt, I was just correcting you. It's nice to know the correct information!

"he literally has the wrong website linked to this thread. http://waropolis.net/"

a "wrong website" was never posted. its been the "right" website the entire time. xD Sorry for the confusion.

Good amount of old school player fun here if your lookin for some good wars! You'll find no spoofing here! Afk time is 15 minutes!

We have made an update to try and prevent power abusing on lower levels. It seems people were just killing new players not even letting them start!

logo.png

Waropolis RPG 7.4 Real Map
LAUNCH DATE:

SEASON 1 BEGINS ON 1/1/2017

• Waropolis.net
    • 7.4 Real map
      • Only a few custom quests exist. This is 7.4 Realmap!
    • NORMAL CLIENT! NOT OTC
    • Miami host.. Better ping than New York for South Americans.
    • Activly developed by old school hobbyists since 2013.
    • WE DO NOT SPOOF!(Amazing huh?) MAKE SURE TO REGISTER!!
      • If not enough registrations for launch, we will push launch.
        • We do not want to waste YOUR TIME or OURS, so please register.
    • All players who are logged in 30 minutes after launch recieve shop points
    • SERVER SEASONS
      • HUGE CASH REWARDS - PAYPAL or via mail gift cards !!based on donations
        • TOP PLAYER - HIGHEST LEVEL ON SEASON END
          • RECIEVES $200
        • TOP GUILD - GUILD WITH MOST FRAGS
          • GUILD LEADER RECIEVES $200 ON SEASON END(hopefully shares the love)
      • SEASON END DATE: TO BE ANNOUNCED
  • Stages
    • Level
      • 1-20 : 45x
      • 21-25 : 30x
      • 26-30 : 25x
      • 31-35 : 20x
      • 36-40 : 15x
      • 41-50 : 7x
      • 51-60 : 5x
      • 61-70 : 4x
      • 71-80 : 3x
      • 81-140 : 2x
      • 141+ : 1.5x
    • Skills:20x
    • Magic:5x
    • Loot:4x
      • all gold drops increased
    • PvP Enforced with Skulls
    • Dont like the stages? Vote here :http://www.strawpoll.me/11985334
  • AntiBot
    • Waropolis hosted war server for 6 months to discover antibot capabilities(waropolis.net/war)
    • Macro, aimbot, cavebot, runemaker dections
    • All cheaters instantly deleted
  • Vocations
    • War oriented exhausts
    • no wands, Mana fluids heal 7.4
  • Staff
    • DOES NOT PLAY
    • Listens to all criticism, positive or negative. THIS IS A PLAYERS SERVER
      • You will NOT get banned for critising here. You have freedom of speech
  • Features
    • War mode
      • Players that kill other in-war players do not receive frags.
    • EXP Share
      • 10%
    • Bounty Hunter system
    • Gambling
    • Automatic monster tasks ( No npc)
  • No P2W Donations. (Premium, addons, changename only)
    • All Cipsoft premium content = FREE (spells, maps, etc)
      • Free to play.. WE DONT MAKE YOU BUY PREMIUM!!
    • Refund of donations if you are unsatisfied for any reason due to server fault
4a12edef0e.gif
2emg6yu.jpg
4a165acb47.gif
4a160b57d4.gif
4a158e0513.gif
4a157cc52d.gif
14ak2mg.jpg
I did NOT receive my $200 after season end (February 1st - 3 days ago)! Still waiting for it. Please answer me as fast as possible.

Back