• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] WickedRPG

Genie

Reaction score
WickedRPG
Brought to you by Zuttlan & Athen!

Greetings OTLand,

Today Zuttlan and myself have decided to bring a server together that would not only last, but involves many fun aspects of the RPG life. This server ranges from difficult quests, to battles against your worst enemies. You will need to stand up for yourself, defend your territory and of course enjoy yourself as your doing it.

This is the newest RPG server to hit the town, Wicked RPG. We've decided to host this server considering it's a detailed map (with a few bugs, but nothing too major and can be fixed) with plenty of hunting places and things to explore. The server has completely custom NPCs, map, scripts, everything! You think you're prepared to take on this challenge? You might want to read below on what features make our server like a true RPG:

* Real addon system, working!
* Steady staff
* You must learn spells
* Level requirements for weapons

You think that's it? Well.. you are really wrong! You have to login to check out what the rest is like though. You'll see soon enough if you decide to join!

Connection Information:
IP Addresses (you may use any of the following):
wickedrpg.servegame.com
wickedrpg.net

Account site:
http://75.127.91.140
http://wickedrpg.servegame.com
http://www.wickedrpg.net

Client type:
Currently we're using the client 8.1

Port:

The hosting machine:

* T1 internet (40k/30k+ speedtest)
* 1.5GB of pure ram for the server
* Lots of bandwidth
* Located on a dedicated server in the USA.

That's all the connection information you'll need to play WickedRPG! Now you're probably wondering about the experience rates and stuff like that, if so then you need to read below:

Experience rate:
We've found that this server/map best suits a 4x experience rate. We found that perfect considering 3x was too low and 5x was a tad high.

Skill & magic rate:
These are both 3x, they are relatively fast considering the speeds of real tibia.

Loot rate:
1x, we thought that 1x would be the best because you actually have to work to get rares.

World type:
Always PVP! Like real tibia, from level 8 it's pvp. That is so people can train on each other and stuff like that.

Capacity & spells:
Capacity is limited and spells have to be bought at the local store.

Staff members:

Gods: CM Zuttlan & CM Athen
Gamemasters: GM Genie

That's basically it, we really hope to see you in WickedRPG! Just contact one of us in-game if you have any questions.

Yours truly,
WickedRPG Staff

Last edited:
Also the staff abuses their powers greatly, they give themselves items, who know what other stuff?

I can't prove it unless the admin gives me access to his character, you Genie, are you too chicken to admit you gave yourself P set?
Let's not talk about the owner who gave himself promo + aol.

Actually, mc-pedro I earned that 70k making lootbags in DRAGONS and CYCLOPS.

You have no valid proof that I cheat, about Genie I have no clue.. get your god damn facts straight, bro.

Back