• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Wilware, Final Frontier, 8.6/Customclient

Gitzmo

Combat Bird
Reaction score
~*Ip*~: wilware.sytes.net
~*Port*~: 7171
~*Client*~: Tibia 8.6/own client
~*Uptime*~: 24/7
~*Hosted in*~: USA with speedtest.net result of 28mbit download and 10 mbits upload (speed connection on computer toolbar says 1gbps computer is a hp DC7600 with a modified motherboard along with modified Ram chips to increase the maximum potential of the computer.
~*Website*~: wilware.sytes.net
~*Exp rate*~: 1000000
~*Map*~: Custom modified otmadness
~*Runes*~: Loot only custom runes
~*Loot rate*~: 3x
~*Server type*~: Custom TP. 25 kills gives you Red skull and 30 gives you blackskull(a day).
~*Skills & Magic rates*~: 20x Skill and x Magic.

skills/magic are based on formulas for all vocs so all damages are proper. (skills dont really exist just magic)
Wilware Land of Magic gives you the final frontier, we plan to be making this ot's last year or 2 starting soon. I know its been an up and down trip between the ot and the technology to keep it going has been a pain in itself. But with your help this could be more reliable then ever! Any questions message owner gitzmo in-game. We also have a custom client that is beyond any others. It has music, candy bot, (optional)dual side panels, fps AND ping monitors, custom battle bar layout (can hide npcs, players, monsters, non-skull players, party members). Come on join us and see the magic that can happen.
upload_2013-9-28_16-32-48.png

Last edited:
I remember this ot from ages back, looks good so far! Bonus screenie.

I got on got 2 chars like 35k~ the 25k spawn needs to be extended lol. The 10k spawn is like 5x bigger then the 25k spawn. Blackhawk did tell me that this was some kind of test server. Also theres a bug with your currency system. if you right click a 1 cc it turns into 100cc and you can right click 100cc into a gold bar or w.e but you cant change them back.

The currency yes I am keeping it that way in the testing phase levels wont be reset unless absolutely necessary working on expanding that spawn I know its small I apologize for that.

Alpha beta closed months back due to hosting difficulties. BRAVO BETA is now ONLINE!! not alot has changed yet still tweaking some map changes for the new beta. also looking for EXPERIENCED STAFF (mappers/scripters) for help mainly with events and quests.

computer issues again.... would be nice to get a dedicated but can't afford one atm

Back
Top Bottom