• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

vakacjus | Mapping Thread

vakacjus

Lua & C++ Study.
Solutions
Reaction score
arrow_large_right.png
Hello Everyone!
Starting my own showoff to get some second opinions on my progress.
Mapping my own City. For now nothing big just a simplemapping thread. Everyone who's mapping knows that from opening RME to release a server is long and hard way ^^ maybe some day.

arrow_large_right.png
Parts wont be fully detailed most of the time becouse I want to close city walls before I start doing details.
arrow_large_right.png
For all people that concern I have no plan for this city (dont know how its gonna look when I finnaly end with it)
arrow_large_right.png
Its gonna be pure RME showoff (for now till I will have full city shape)
arrow_large_right.png
Also Iam gonna stream how do I map here
arrow_large_right.png
TWITCH CHANNEL

First, Landing screen with part of depo, temple on the middle and some stuff around. Hope you gonna like it and I will have some followers so I can post my work here more often ^^

SogJDq34Qce3dmkOes4rZw.png

I want to take the first poss for some organization or other grounds display ^^

Map gonna be fully fully playable which means there is always a square to move around

LOOKING FOR TEAM

Last edited:
I think its good to have a King as a neighborhood :D
output_njhsnx-gif.30941

Attachments

There is a landing temple, depod next to it and some parts of shops and buildings. Also some parts of underground metro ^^ Gonna be fun for pvpcuz of trail system that alows u to travel around the city (cant travel back (minute delay between use) + station have limited uses per 10 sec + says destination so chasers gotta decide who follow the target and who walk there ^^)
output_hcfpwd-gif.30942

Attachments

Back