• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Valour of Might Online [MMORPG] 2D

Name: Erikas Kontenis
What job you want: Lua scripter
Languages: I from Lithuania and I can speak English maybe I do gramma mistakes but I think I'm writing understandable.

Experience: I have tried many things in open tibia, I also have more then basic knowledge in c++ programming, I self edited alot in Tibiando Mock api, I explored irrKlang sound library very well. I also tried to create similar Diablo II OT server, it was full sound based and custom client had more than 2500 custom sprites. That Diablo II OT server creating is my biggest advantage in OT. I could show you it live if you interested.

Why we should pick you: Well, I self think that I am good enough in what I know, speaking about Lua scripting language and I like to work with it.

Sample of your work: I haven't released alot for this forum but this is something, maybe it's fine as example:
http://otland.net/f82/special-bonus-loot-storage-155952/
http://otland.net/f81/ring-increase-attack-damage-179504/

How active will you be?: I don't think that you want numbers or something. But I would be active, and I would allways complete my scripting part as fast as possible. Because of one very simple reason, I like to.

Last edited:
Name: Erikas Kontenis
What job you want: Lua scripter
Languages: I from Lithuania and I can speak English maybe I do gramma mistakes but I think I'm writing understandable.

Experience: I have tried many things in open tibia, I also have more then basic knowledge in c++ programming, I self edited alot in Tibiando Mock api, I explored irrKlang sound library very well. I also tried to create similar Diablo II OT server, it was full sound based and custom client had more than 2500 custom sprites. That Diablo II OT server creating is my biggest advantage in OT. I could show you it live if you interested.

Why we should pick you: Well, I self think that I am good enough in what I know, speaking about Lua scripting language and I like to work with it.

Sample of your work: I haven't released alot for this forum but this is something, maybe it's fine as example:
http://otland.net/f82/special-bonus-loot-storage-155952/
http://otland.net/f81/ring-increase-attack-damage-179504/

How active will you be?: I don't think that you want numbers or something. But I would be active, and I would allways complete my scripting part as fast as possible. Because of one very simple reason, I like to.

recomended

Uploaded some more samples! but no more! We are still looking for project anticipants! :)

Name: woki(I dont want to write my name on internet)
What job you want: PHP coder or website designer
Languages: English and Spanish
Experience: Around 2 years,
Why we should pick you: Cause I have a job where I get paid for do nothing, in that time I can do too much things.
Sample of your work: I only have some clients(IRL), but I will upload some sites If you PM me
How active will you be?: I can work around 2-6 hours per day.

Impressive that you have Li Dao as your spriter. He already has a few sprites implemented in Tibia.

@Edit

Sorry, i confused this topic to other :|, Good luck in your project ;P and now SORRY

Last edited:
Hmm, seems to me that you're good ripper, because this animation is authored by Sonmi: p

@Stop going Off-topic.

totolol123 you troll, get out of my thread, all of this work is made by Kamil Stiffler (aka Li Dao). So keep your spam post to yourself

Last edited:
Name: Marc
What job you want: Hoster/PHP-developer
Languages: PHP, JavaScript, Python, Rails
Experience: 1½ in a highschool studying to become an Agile System Developer
Why we should pick you: I've hosted servers since -06 but I've only been doing it as a hobby, now I'd like to join a project which can grow and I see very much potential in this idea.
Sample of your work: Mostly just assignments which aint online (you can always contact me and we can discuss what I would be able and not able to do)
How active will you be?: 6-8 hours a week to start off with, and if the project takes on quicker than I'm expecting it to then I will give in more :)

I would have applied as a mapper but that position isn't needed :( Looks pretty cool though, epic sprites.

Either way if you need a mapper in the end I'll probably be available

Name: Alex
What job you want: Mapping position (when needed)
Languages: English
Experience: My personal mapping thread, Evora project, E7
Keep in mind that the 2 projects (Evora and E7) some pieces are not by me as we had more than 1 mapper.
Why we should pick you: I have an eye for detail & perfection. I have a lot of experience with level editing (mapping), particularly Remere's. I'm friendly, I'm active often.
Sample of your work: My personal mapping thread
How active will you be?: I'm online Monday-Friday, typically offline on Saturday and Sunday as I have a girlfriend, if things came up I'd give notice,
other than that I could map 3 hours a day atleast (Mon-Fri).

Note: This application is for future purposes as you don't need a mapper as of now.

+1 Recommended ;)

Back