• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Vancouver 2010 Winter Olympics!

RazorBlade

Retired Snek
Solutions
Reaction score
Hey everyone! The opening ceremony for the 2010 winter olympics is going on and I'm watching it live in my room... I wanna know what everyone thinks about the olympics! Tell us what country you're living in, and show your pride for your country!

Personally, I'm in Canada and it makes me real proud seeing all this right here at home...

Share your thoughts! :D

I watched it.
216 Americans > 206 Canadians

I don't think Canada will get a single gold, USA will own!

REST IN PEACE Nodar Kumaritashvili

@bogart (post got deleted, he was laughing at Nodar), go fucking die in a hole, you have no heart

Last edited:
STFU? Puerto Rican is going to get Gold Medal Accept it U,K, Is tired of devastating U.S.A , so if U.K beats U.S.A, then P.R. is a lot better than U.K and U.S.A , Capishi?

STFU? Puerto Rican is going to get Gold Medal Accept it U,K, Is tired of devastating U.S.A , so if U.K beats U.S.A, then P.R. is a lot better than U.K and U.S.A , Capishi?

Hey, hey... It's alright to be proud and have an opinion but keep it clean. Be nice. This is a community, not a battlefield. That's why we're ripping on the heartless mental patient.

I live in Poland and keep our fingers crossed for Adam Malysz to really jump to Vancouver 2010 Winter Olympics :$

lol, ima laugh as you burn in hell bogart.

RIP Nodar.. =[

GO CANADA!!!

PS: I live in Vancouver ^^

We'll see about that, it wasnt we that finished 7th ( Canada ) last olympics ;) CAnada will fall as they did in the Juniors!

Btw, I live in Sweden and I KNOW Sweden will get some gold medals when Helena Jonsson and Anna-carin Olofsson Zidek will go for it. Dno the sport in english but its SKidskytte in swedish lol...
A medal in hockey can sweden get aswell.

I am convinced that sweden will atleast get a silver in icehockey.

Skidskytte = skishooting? :D

is new zealand competing in the ice hockey events? lol, i'd really want to see this happen,

Canada vs. Russia in the gold medal finals.

4-3 Canada.

Sweden vs Switzerland (Ice hockey)

Watching Sweden vs Switzerland atm

Sweden 1-0 Switzerland :/

Hockey predictions (men);

1) Canada
2) USA
3) Sweden or Russia

Back