• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Vancouver 2010 Winter Olympics!

Hockey predictions (men);

1) Canada
2) USA
3) Sweden or Russia

I think and hope Canada will come first, but USA did beat Canada 5-3 last night. I was disappointed with the shootout win, but at least it was still a win. For women, definitely Canada will be coming first. They're doing amazing.

RazorBlade, there is no team in the world to match up to Canada rofl, They been talkin about removing it from the Olympics XD

They won't. Every country has a sport they favour over any other. Hockey is ours. And we're not the absolute best, we lost to USA just recently and barely won our other recent game with a shootout. The world isn't far behind us, and some of the world is ahead. For the girls team on the other hand, I'd say nobody does match up. But they can't remove it just because the women's team is so good... That'd be sexist xD

you cant remove a country from a sport cause their good at it lol. Kinda defeats the purpose of competing eh?

Miracle on Ice II

If we beat Canada, it would be a SHOCKER and then if we go on to the gold medal round against Russia or Sweden and beat them, then its a miracle repeat of 1980.

I ment the women icehockey. Only one team there. You are pretty sure about the medals. 1. Canada 2. USA 3. Finland/Sweden.

And Canada has the most gold medals in olympic history, right here at home! <3

yeeahhh!!! <3 ahhh, i love vancouver! its gunna seem so dead now after a lil bit passes from all this excitement. streets are gunna return to normal, etc etc. but i can say, it was one hell of an experience having the olympics in my city <3

Been away for a while, but canada toke the gold right?

Last edited:
Been away for a while, but canada toke the gold right?

14 of them ;D Crosby got the gold medal goal in sudden death overtime to give us the most gold medals out of all the countries in all of winter olympic history ;D Canada came third in the medal standings with 26 medals. USA came first of course. Canada came first for gold medals though, which was a surprise to everyone I think.

14 of them ;D Crosby got the gold medal goal in sudden death overtime to give us the most gold medals out of all the countries in all of winter olympic history ;D Canada came third in the medal standings with 26 medals. USA came first of course. Canada came first for gold medals though, which was a surprise to everyone I think.

Holy shit.

Southwind you missed one of the most amazing hockey game's I have seen in along time.

and coming from someone who dislikes Hockey.. it blew my mind I always felt Canada was going to when considering there last match-up Canada had 43 shots to USA's 23 but with .23 second's left USA tied it 2-2 they went into Overtime and that damn Crosby scored :)

But nonetheless it was an amazing game.

Southwind you missed one of the most amazing hockey game's I have seen in along time.

and coming from someone who dislikes Hockey.. it blew my mind I always felt Canada was going to when considering there last match-up Canada had 43 shots to USA's 23 but with .23 second's left USA tied it 2-2 they went into Overtime and that damn Crosby scored :)

But nonetheless it was an amazing game.

Good to see there's an american who can watch his country lose in the gold medal game and still feel proud. You've earned my respect. xD ;) :peace:

Back