• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Vexoria War

Carlos9

Reaction score
vex.png
What is this Project?
Vexoria is a Server not yet done with a War Map 80% done since it is made with the Revamp of The Forgotten Server Island of Destiny and also some parts of The Island of Ice. Any one who would want to be mapper will have to have some experience and be very hard working so we can get this OT out into Otlist so we can have some players, Donations will not be about items and that stuff, If you make a donation which will be $3.00dllrs Or €1.00 and you just get a private character with 5 levels higher than normal and also you will get 0.5 more exp than A random character in the server when killing a player.

Who is the staff?
newsicon_support_small.gif
• Carlos:Mapper & Administrator

What I am looking for?
• Experienced Mapper
• Advanced Scripter (You know for making War Global Events)
• Hoster (Will Get paid by the donations we get when server is online)
• Beta Players (Will play BETA server and get tutor when server is online)
• Administrator (Will have to help me with Getting the War system Ready)

86075472.png

Only Once Pic sorry but here is Minimap
83583318.png
News
Minimap almost done just need to put borders around the ice island, add few details revamp Island of Destiny and make the map a little more War Like.
Edit Minimap & Collz has Joined The team as mapper.

Last edited:
If we can come to some sort of an agreement, then maybe I'd be able to help at times. Cannot say that I can be able to devote all of my time to this project.

If we can come to some sort of an agreement, then maybe I'd be able to help at times. Cannot say that I can be able to devote all of my time to this project.
No problem,thanks like I said earlier..

Back