• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

VIDEO TUTORIAL: From nothing to a fully working OT server, website and shop system

The only thing i can say u is that same happened to me yesterday, and that skype was using some ports that uniform server needed to work. So maybe try to close as many program as u can.
I try and run the OT on my Windows Server 2008 R2 and the only software that I have installed and is using the internet is:
FileZilla FTP Server (closed)
TeamSpeak 3 server (Running)

Port 443 is unrelated to open tibia, it can be ignored.

shutdown ts3 then, and try it again. by the way windows server 2008 r2 are u using it on a computer? or on a server? cus im also running one on a server (hp proliant g5 64ram)

Deleted:
Double post

- - - Updated - - -

Port 443 is unrelated to open tibia, it can be ignored.
Yes, I know but I can't start Apache and MySQL if I don't find the software using port 443 or change the port.

- - - Updated - - -

shutdown ts3 then, and try it again. by the way windows server 2008 r2 are u using it on a computer? or on a server? cus im also running one on a server (hp proliant g5 64ram)

I did but it didn't help =/
I build my own PC (as a file server) with Core 2 Duo 2.8 Ghz, 8 GB ram and 10TB HHD.

10TB HHD =O 10TB HHD how much thats shit costed to u?
Hmm.. 2TB for around 1 000 - 1 200 SEK *5 = 5 000 - 6 000 SEK ^_^

- - - Updated - - -

Okey, for some reason it doesn't complain about port 443 now after I have restarted the server :/ So now it's working :p
But now I still have the same the log in problem to Tibia + I can't access my website..

Status.JPG
web.JPG

And the Log in problem to Tibia:
ConnectionFailed.JPG
I tried with both my local LAN IP and my DNS, still the same problem.

Any idé?

Thank you all for you help so far! xD

Hmm.. 2TB for around 1 000 - 1 200 SEK *5 = 5 000 - 6 000 SEK ^_^

- - - Updated - - -

Okey, for some reason it doesn't complain about port 443 now after I have restarted the server :/ So now it's working :p
But now I still have the same the log in problem to Tibia + I can't access my website..

View attachment 15911
View attachment 15912

And the Log in problem to Tibia:
View attachment 15913
I tried with both my local LAN IP and my DNS, still the same problem.

Any idé?

Thank you all for you help so far! xD

http://otland.net/f479/znotes-port-forwarding-tutorial-small-guide-lot-education-107832/

The ports are already open in the router but I still get "Error: Connection refused. (10061)" right after I select a charakter.

The ports are already open in the router but I still get "Error: Connection refused. (10061)" right after I select a charakter.

Thats because you have wrong IP in config.lua. Probably the DNS name and not the IP itself, or you are using a local IP.

I've followed all the steps exactly, and I started the apache server, and it says it's not accessible from the internet.

[20/09/2012 17:36:38] mysql_real_query(): SELECT * FROM z_ots_comunication WHERE `type` = 'login'; - MYSQL ERROR: Table 'swev.z_ots_comunication' doesn't exist (1146)

I always get that stupid error :S

[20/09/2012 17:36:38] mysql_real_query(): SELECT * FROM z_ots_comunication WHERE `type` = 'login'; - MYSQL ERROR: Table 'swev.z_ots_comunication' doesn't exist (1146)

I always get that stupid error :S

Remove gesior shop system. This AAC isn't using it at all.

What if I need to get someone's password on my server to know if he isn't cloning items or anything, What should I do to get it?? Sha1 prevents me to get any player's passwords!

Hi znote! Thanks for this aweseome job! , i have question im in problem right now and i need to start my server within 1 hour so please help me..
I've installed your acc website etc.. and all was working fine but when i "configed" the config file in website and after i were done and save and then i restart my apache/sql and now i cant get in to the website ? :O there is not showing error or something? i'm typing my ip and localhost but it wont work.

Back