• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Visitor Messages

TILFen

Reaction score
Bah! Monki here.

I would like to suggest that even if you've deleted all your visitor messages, it still shows how many visitor messages you've have in total for other users.

For instance. When I click at 'about me', I can see that I have 382 visitor messages in total. But if another user clicks at 'about me', they can only see that I've got 1 visitor message (I've deleted them all except for one).

To make it short then;
The only person who can see how many visitor messages you've got in total. That person is you.

First of all, many of you complain that some counters aren't being updated after things are deleted (eg. Likes).
Now you tell me you want your VM counter not updated ? That doesn't make much sense. This counter shows Visitor Messages that exist for the current viewer.

I'd rather want it made easier to delete the visitor messages. Takes quite some time to delete them right now, some way of deleting them faster or maybe all at the same time would be nice.

I don't see the point in bragging how many visitor message you have.

What's the point of being able to delete them, if they're still there (counted)?

Wait what? I'm confused. Are they deleted or not? <sarcasm> :blink:

Its not "I would die to have that!" but indeed a nice thing.

/Eldin

Back