• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Vocation Balancing Proposal

dca otserver

Chappie
Reaction score
Mages:
- Exevo Gran Mas Flam: 1200 mana.
- Exevo Gran Mas Frigo: 1200 mana.
Sorcerer hit way more. My conclusion: Druids should atleast hit just as much or almost as much as sorcerers.

- Exevo Gran Mas Tera: 770 mana.
- Exevo Gran Mas Vis: 650 mana.
Sorcerer's hit way more. Sorcerer use less mana. My conclusion: Druids should atleast hit just as much as sorcerers.

Knights:
Exori Gran: 340 mana. Knights hit a bit too hard to be honest. The damage should be tweaked a bit. Also UH's heal way too much. There's no point in buying the donation rune.

Paladins:
They're fine if the things above are changed.

Aren't you sick of seeing sorcerers spamming exevo gran mas vis all the time? 1 sorcerer with a good level/magic level can take down all your mana by spamming ues.

My first idea is to make all ues 1200 mana to stop the ue spamming madness. I do think 3-4 mages should be able to kill another mage with ue though.

My second idea is to make the ue damage lower, like a little bit stronger than a sd rune.

You don't have to like all my ideas, you can even hate them. But that's your opinion.

Chappie~

^ Yeee little bit more than SD -.^ If he will make it just tell me how to kill some mage while they got donate manarune and donate boots. ! ? Only thing with sorcerers is right... their ue is little bit annoying ; /

Druids should not hit the same as sorcerers, since they are better in healing, sorcerers in attack. Though it's my fault I still haven't configured manarune that way. However, I think all mage ues should be lowered also as knight healing. Damages are too high for current lvls.

well still if a knight heal 6k we need like 6 mages. and about ue sorcers ue should hit more ... druids got para how op isen't that? and ye well both heal a bit to mush but i don't think you should lower the heal on druid it's still donate that makes it but lower the dmg for both !
same with knight's heal lol 6k heals ...? that's just crazy

He shouldn't lowered Druid's Healing lol... It's sux anyway now... And yep I agree with Sorcerers 'exevo gran mas vis' but exevo gran mas flam can stay the same only change mas vis... ; D

Not signed, The druids are supposed to be healers, and their UE frigo can damage alot of monsters which the vis and flam cant do.

Leave the spells as they are. The druids have paralyze and magic tree, what do we sorcerers have? our spells, leave it like it is!

Back