• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Vocation Balancing; Sorc vs Druid

k3v1n

PvP God
Reaction score
Hi I open this thread to discuss the vocation balancing between sorcerer and druid.

I would like to open with the following statement..

Wtf is up with it?
Druids make the SAME damage as sorcerers whether it be with SD runes or UEs + they get the use of grav vita and paralyze?

This should be more balanced like irl tibia.
Druids get the advantage of healing people, using paralyze runes and using grav vita runes. SORCERERS do more damage with SD and UE.

This is how it always was, this is how it should be.

Theres absolutely no reason why someone should choose a sorcerer because it lacks everything a druid has..

Give your opinion?

I think what would balance them is just make paralyze to sorcs also.. and then its all fine :D:D

except for the exhaustion, I want the old back.

//Molotov

Good idea of yoyo. I don't think sorcerers should be able to do paralyzes and grav vita's, its what druids should do.

But @ topic,
You are right about that. People choose druid cuz they get the advantage of healing people and making gravs which are usefull at all times. As Yoyo said, lower them with 5% or make them get mlvl harder.

Hi I open this thread to discuss the vocation balancing between sorcerer and druid.

I would like to open with the following statement..

Wtf is up with it?
Druids make the SAME damage as sorcerers whether it be with SD runes or UEs + they get the use of grav vita and paralyze?

This should be more balanced like irl tibia.
Druids get the advantage of healing people, using paralyze runes and using grav vita runes. SORCERERS do more damage with SD and UE.

This is how it always was, this is how it should be.

Theres absolutely no reason why someone should choose a sorcerer because it lacks everything a druid has..

Give your opinion?

Please stop with the "please fix it like rl tibia". OMFG. ITS NOT TL RIBIA! STOP U FUCKIN MORON!

If druids are that much better, then start a darn druid instead -.-

fuck off ur noobs dont change anything just making it more work its perfect as it is

I agree druids are kinda op now whit their paralyze runes and grav vita

And toyto what the hell is ur problem?
Forgot to take ur pills?

Yeah toyto you are obviously a druid I guess?
How come you dont bring some facts to the table?
You know im right so stfu or DISCUSS it but dont flame?

This isnt real tibia and Im not saying that it should be,
all im saying is that they need to find the balance between druid and sorc LIKE in real tibia.
Now go look up the word "like" in a dictionary mkay?

Yeah toyto you are obviously a druid I guess?
How come you dont bring some facts to the table?
You know im right so stfu or DISCUSS it but dont flame?

This isnt real tibia and Im not saying that it should be,
all im saying is that they need to find the balance between druid and sorc LIKE in real tibia.
Now go look up the word "like" in a dictionary mkay?

Actually, toytoo isnt a druid, he is a master sorc, and one of the highest on the servers :) :p

Make it able to Cut down grav vita and let sorc use para :)

Why? I think this would ruin the aspect of being a druid or sorcerer.

I still think that people should be able to cut grav vita and I also think that sorcerers should do more damage than druids.

AND NO PARA FOR SORCs lol :D

sorcerers has the power of death and they should hit more with SDs than druids, druids are like the hell angels, they heal, they grav vita, para
and druids just got the death power ;/

lower druids m lvling or dmg?? NO! ok make exevo grav vita "cutable xd" and paralize for sorc'S.

sorcerers dont more damage with rune spells only instant attack spells while druids heal more with instant healing spells

sorcerers dont more damage with rune spells only instant attack spells while druids heal more with instant healing spells

Nope ;)

80 ED ml 65 hit 230 SD (was one of my highest hits)
60 MS ml 55 hit 230 SD (one of my friend his highest hits)

Ofc this was real tibia but Whoa-Evaaaa

-edit-

Btw my friend (lv 50 MS, ml 39) hit 193 with SD on me..
If you ever see a druid do that dmg with the same stats I will kill myself irl

Back