• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

vocations vip outfit

fewdox

Reaction score
if player have storage 55555 and if he blood knight(vocation 12) he get bonus looktype , if sniper paladin(vocation 11 ) get other bonus looktype , if soul druid (vocation 10) get other look type if sorcerer (vocation 9) get other bonus
:wub:

make outfits.xml <outfit id="13" premium="yes" default="0"> and make it not able to be brought. then on use of your vip medal or what you use also add the function

Lua:
if isKnight(cid) then
doPlayerAddOutfit(cid,looktype,addons)

and do this the same with druids one sorcs and paladins so they get their own outfits.

i have this script

local outfits = {
[9] = 264,
[10] = 255,
[11] = 255,
[12] = 264
}

if getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 55555)
function onAdvance(cid , item, fromPosition, itemEx, toPosition)
local id = outfits[getPlayerVocation(cid)]
if(id) then
doPlayerAddOutfitId(cid, id, 3)
end
return true
end

but getting this error

[06/08/2010 10:02:34] [Error - LuaScriptInterface::loadFile] data/creaturescripts/scripts/out.lua:9: 'then' expected near 'function'
[06/08/2010 10:02:34] [Warning - Event::loadScript] Cannot load script (data/creaturescripts/scripts/out.lua)
[06/08/2010 10:02:34] data/creaturescripts/scripts/out.lua:9: 'then' expected near 'function'

I need on player get level 200 ( if have storage 55555 ) he get this looktypes and if storage 55555 has gona he lost this outfies

Why dont you go to outfits.xml and add storage="xxxx" to an existing outfit or do a new and add it..

or try a globalevent, use this as base as I'm not sure how to get already added outfits.

Code:
local outfit = {looktype=201,addons=3}
function onThink(interval,lastExecution,thinkInterval)
	for _,pid in ipairs(getPlayersOnline()) do
		if getPlayerStorageValue(pid,55555) > 0 then
			doPlayerAddOutfit(pid,outfit.looktype,outfit.addons)
		else
			doPlayerRemoveOutfit(pid,outfit.looktype,outfit.addons)
		end
	end
	return true
end

can change ..add to outfit list if player have (vip_time) > 0 in db .. and if 0< vip_time remove outfit from list

or if player have storage value 55555 add 4 looktypes (265 , 255 , 254 , 253 ) to outfit player list and if storage 55555 has gona he lost outfit from list ..

The only thing i can think taht can do nearly what you want in lua, is to make a talkaction that checks for vip then change them to a outfit , according to param

Back