• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Walkingdragon's mapping thread

Too much autoboarder and doodad, Use raw, or it won't get better than that

loool, I was on teamviewer with him the whole time, he used 100% raw. hes still learning how to use it Go ez on him please

@Zeelex: that was all done by raw... :'(

Edit: By the way thanks again for helping me shape up the cave prest! Really appreciated it! :D

He only flames people, he has no decency and just wants to wreck new mappers, Ignore him walkingdragon, your doing great progress :) keep up the good work.
Too much autoboarder and doodad, Use raw, or it won't get better than that

Why not try a small village? For me, the hardest thing to map is a good structured city. It's really difficult so I would say start with a village, make a couple and then start with a city.

@Prest: cave NAO!
@Macedoon: I'll try... Never really been good at cities or villages at that... :S

Here's a little 20 min map I made for a mapping "school" (on the forum in tutorials) so I also thought I'd post it here before the thread dies out completly! ^_^

Here's a GS cave that took me 3hrs to finish (rushed again)

Edit: There fixed them :D

Last edited:
Back