• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Walkingdragon's mapping thread

it looks good, some wrong borders, and imo you should add a bit gras tufs :d, good job.

@Roach: Hater! lol jk, I don't really think grass tufts would fit in a 2nd lvl cave... >.< That's just my opinion though (floor 5)

@_Arthur: lmfao XD

Last edited:
ee all sux

jk, it's pretty nice. gs living in caves would be scary irl though D:

Hey all, I've decided to do a continent like island project thingy! It will take me awhile (long one at that since I head to Job Corps in 3 days) and I wanted to post a pic of the BASIC (rough) shape! ^_^

I would like your honest opinion on the shaping, I admit I did use AB to get the basic shape but if people like the basic shape then I'm going to RAW details into it! Please don't try and flame me too much on it though. :(

Hey all, I've decided to do a continent like island project thingy! It will take me awhile (long one at that since I head to Job Corps in 3 days) and I wanted to post a pic of the BASIC (rough) shape! ^_^

I would like your honest opinion on the shaping, I admit I did use AB to get the basic shape but if people like the basic shape then I'm going to RAW details into it! Please don't try and flame me too much on it though. :(

ugly

jk. what's this going to be? an island? a city? D:

Good luck friend. See ya back from 24th - 1st before you're really gone?

Same, I want to see some good mapping pieces of you.

Well I scrapped the shape on that one and am currently making a bigger one so it's not so damn small :D

Releases? o.0 Never said anything bout that! lol
I might release it though ;D Just depends on if I want to wait and make my own server or wut :D

oh, haha here is what I got done so far!

As you can see I started working on the bottom half already! ^_^

If you put it more << and >> it looks like Australia ^_^

hahaha lmfao, I didn't think about Australia when I made it though xD I just randomly made something hahaha xD!

Back