• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Walkingdragon's mapping thread

Feels like it's missing something, maybe swamps or some rocks in the actual jungle grass and not just the dirt. Also it doesn't look crowded enough for it to be called a jungle.

Sincerely,
Leftwing

nice you are getting better and better. at my last post, you said youd ont understand what i mean. there are two grass borders. the fat one and the normal. you are using allways 1, try to use them both and mix them'up

@Selooth: Oh, it's just that I normally don't like mixed grass borders, idk why just not really my type D:

How's JobCorps treating you? Next time you get back on a break or visit, come see me. I have a flash drive with your name on it.

Hahaha, I still can't map cuz I need a portable RME and tibia client 8.6 to map so for now at Job Corps I'm just waiting for summer break (june 30th-July 18) D:

Bumping from Job Corp again and on the 30th of this month I will be back at home and will map abit more :D

minimapd.png

Auto border?

Pretty nice mapping! I Really like the first one. The only thing I reacted a bit negative on was the nature, theres too much trees to be exact. But otherwice a really great job!

I have just been able to get a map editor + the .dat and .spr so I will be mapping once again! :)

So it took me awhile since Friday but that's because I was too occupied playing Stronghold 2/Crusades and screwing off, well here's about 1-1 1/2 hrs work of mapping? Hope you enjoy! :D

waterfallh.png

(BTW This was my first time using Simone map editor and I officially hate it to death... -.- SHAME ON YOU CREATOR OF SIMEONE FOR MAKING IT SO BAD!)

I dislike the river's shape, the mountain's shape, the road's shape, some border messing you did beneath the bridge, the bridge itself and the nature.

Sorry I dont think there is much left after all that.

Back