• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Walkingdragon's mapping thread

Nice one. Seems like the young grasshopper doesn't need his master anymore ;)

Nice one. Seems like the young grasshopper doesn't need his master anymore ;)

Hahaha, made me laugh.
And it should be
Seems like my young padawan doesnt need his master anymore! You are now a jedi :O

@Axtrox & Santiagg: lmfao, I just needed guidance on how to work with RAW and then just let mah mind free ;D

@Shallow: Thx :D

First temple made, tried to make it "unique" :p

w/o roof

Please tell me what I could do to improve! x.x

Mhm looks pretty empty and not really temple-like

It looks like a mix of library/castle (Cause of the chairs) and a museum lawl.

^Everything what he said + remove the roof xD

Well u cud work with some grass tuffs first, some details on the surrounding (Doesnt matter how sucky something is a good detailed surrounding makes it better) and also cud u use pillars and other stuff inside of the temple

I'ma revamp the temple big time gimme a few minutes and Dastan, there are tufts and what not ;D

Edit: Updated temple (I was making it fer rook btw D: )

With roof:

W/o roof:

Last edited:
Bump with a little story pic thing... It's my first ingame story pic line so please yeah no flaming D:

Begining:

Who's this Mr.Brown character?!

Who else but my trusty companion!

Mount'em up!

Our fav fishing spot :D

:O Dinner is served!

Just running around in our free time but wait, isn't this a deserted island?!

As it sees us it runs down and Mr.Brown runs to my def! (I realize the status at the bottom and the red attack square but I wanted it to seem that he was attacking also)

As Mr.Brown slays the goblin he lays down for his final breath, a few hours later I dig his grave...

Comment and tell me what more could've happened in this story and if you would like another! ;O

Here is another pic (my first time with jungle theme) and I put the amazons there because well people say be realistic and the amazons lived in a jungle :O

Tell me what I could do to do bettah plz!

Back