• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Walkingdragon's mapping thread

So I haven't really mapped much at all for almost 2 years, that and the computers here lag out on me (10 year old pieces of shit) but I managed to make atleast a 1 pic piece! I hope you all enjoy! D:

8vu52e.png

Water=Awesomely done puddle!

Last edited:
great :p told u it would look good with nature. only thing i didnt understand was wat the water was for o.o

So it took me awhile since Friday but that's because I was too occupied playing Stronghold 2/Crusades and screwing off, well here's about 1-1 1/2 hrs work of mapping? Hope you enjoy! :D

waterfallh.png

(BTW This was my first time using Simone map editor and I officially hate it to death... -.- SHAME ON YOU CREATOR OF SIMEONE FOR MAKING IT SO BAD!)

The waterfall looks good, simple and good looking :)

I hate the bridge... I'm sorry but i just hate it! Kill it! Kill it noaas ;<

haha i'm joking but it looks odd, also stacking those pillars looks even more odd.
I would of used the black outline stairs hole for that floor
However as stated above i like the waterful - maybe add some variation?

But nice try with simone :)

the only one that 'wow'd' me was the slime and rotworm cave. that was amazing. the rest? either junk and trash or decent looking. however that puddle was amazing as well. just the puddle.

So as most (if not all of you) know, I haven't mapped for quite some time... Well I've slightly somewhat started (on top of my many other hobbies) to map abit again, well I didn't complete the TOWN yet, per-say but here is what I did complete:

1_zpsccc50172.png

2_zpse5f24efe.png

3_zps6ff8096d.png

Back