• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

War/Guild Frag System.

Guild war frags?

• Yes

Votes: 16 84.2%
  • No

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters

satanman

Reaction score
As the title says.

What do you guys think of the War/Guild frag system .

In my opinion think it would be good to control the player killing inside thais "haha" since its basicly the same old people fighting each other so maybe with this system they can actually make frags count and take it more serious maybe Open battles and stuff and take it out of the streets of thais since it doesn't look so good for new players arriving and running through the streets of thais to find this chaos!

Over n out.

//James

No Pking in thais is fun
Its just natural to go and pk there
Its not good for new players but once those players get high
they will no doubt pk in thais
Its just natural no matter how many ppl you ban ppl will
always pk in thais

Im not saying NOT too pk in thais since I do it myself but if you know anything about "PVP" and actually enjoy it then of course you know people like to open battle? and make a real war not just randoming with the system I think it will be better with the mainline guys who are pking since they can just go OB in ank or somewhere or in lockjoints new pvp arena :)

I like the idea of a system to keep track of frags on guild Vs. Guild.

Could make Pvp more interesting/serious

Back