• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

War Server?

Are you interested?

• I want to try it out.

Votes: 24 75.0%
  • I won't play.

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Charlover, yo.

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sheinen Highfive

In a hot scale.
Solutions
Reaction score
IP: AURORAWARS.ZAPTO.ORG
Port: 7171
Client: 9.80

FURTHER CHANGES:
  • Protocol 9.80 - 9.86
  • 1/1 Notorious 2/2 Excellent
  • 100 different characters that has been tracked from Aurora
  • Map change every 20 minute
  • Spells from real Tibia
  • Addons, Outfits and Mounts are obtainable
  • Friendly fire
  • Gain one crystal coin each kill
  • Removed the secure mode from the game
  • All conditions will be removed after the next map change

CHANGES THAT WE ARE WORKING ON / REMAINING CHANGES IF THIS SERVER SUCCESS
  • Website for private accounts
  • Quests
  • Offline Training

ABOUT PRIVATE ACCOUNTS
  • Characters start at level 100

eTpw8.png

Last edited:
Any suggestions?

• Team War (!team red/blue)
  • delay between ue/wave

Not sure~
  • friendly fire?
  • Advanced Skull System? Dunno if people like it
  • !go command to change team colours? Dunno if people like it

• NPC's or not?

Should it be possible to buy Runes, Potions, Ammunition from NPC's? (You get cash by frags and have to buy supplies)
Or infinite Runes, Potions, Ammunition?

• Offline Training

Maybe like this: Each frag you earn 30min of Offline Training~

I like that you need to buy supplies, so yes to npc's.
This seems to be an nice server :)

What do you mean with camping NPC's? It won't be possible to do that because I'll add a max-IP script. (3 Player - 1 IP)

And what do you guys think about friendly fire? (You can't atk party/guild member)

Changing teams would be pretty bad. Since 30 of my friends are on blue and only 5 guys on red team, I'm gonna go switch to blue.

yes to npc? o.o pollish people camping npcs with 100 macros, not that kind of guudie

That feeling when you get some supplies, fixing your bps and throwing out empty vials etc. That is good shit.
But infinity runes, sux.

That feeling when you get some supplies, fixing your bps and throwing out empty vials etc. That is good shit.
But infinity runes, sux.

agree100% the thing is stores should be in the map, at the spawns etc
so people cant block u from getting supplies

Well, TFS include so you can go through other ppls in pz. That solve the block issue

You can ghost trough people if you are in a protection zone (NPC's are in a protection zone)

Changing teams would be pretty bad. Since 30 of my friends are on blue and only 5 guys on red team, I'm gonna go switch to blue.

the teamwar script balance the teams automatically

just an example

Lua:
		config = {
			fragsToWin = 30,                                          -- Stop event when a team has this many frags
			timeLimit = 15,                                           -- When 15 minutes have passed, stop event
			minPlayers = 2,                                           -- Minimum players needed to start event
			maxPlayers = 20,                                          -- Maximum players allowed to join
			levelReq = 1,                                             -- Minimum level required to join
			teamColor = {94, 68},                                     -- Team colors (Team 1, Team 2) (0 = black, 114 = white, 101 = green, 94 = red, 68 = blue)
			teamStorage = 52000,                                      -- Storage value that stores which team the player is in
			fragsTeam1 = 52001,                                       -- Team 1 frag storage
			fragsTeam2 = 52002,                                       -- Team 2 frag storage
			globalStorage = 52000,                                    -- Global Storage Value to know if the event is on or off
			startPos = {{x=871, y=1177, z=7}, {x=890, y=1177, z=7}},  -- Start position of team 1 and team 2
			fromPos = {x=870, y=1175, z=7},                           -- Top left corner of the event map
			toPos = {x=891, y=1179, z=7},                             -- Bottom right corner of the event map
			waitRoomStartPos = {{x=881, y=1167, z=7}, {x=111, y=111, z=7}} -- Position to get teleported to in the waiting room
			waitFromPos = {x=875, y=1164, z=7}                        -- Top left corner of the place where the players will wait to join the event
			waitToPos = {x=887, y=1170, z=7},                         -- Bottom right corner of the place where the players will wait to join the event
			expReward = 50000,                                        -- Amount of experience given to the winning team
			itemReward = true,                                        -- Use item rewards?
			itemRewards = {{2160, 10}, {8979, 1}}                     -- Items given to the winning team ({ID, Amount}, {ID, Amount}, etc)
		}

Oh nice idea! But maybe make like old times hibernawar ot like switching map every 15-20 min example yala map, darashia city, thais, port hope boat, edron liberty bay etc :D And maybe make characters from real tibia and hold it updated every 2 weeks or something :D For instance characters from Aurora / Antica etc :D

And if ppl want own characters they should be able to donate to get an own account :D Everyone else logins with 1/1 or 2/2 etc :D

just my 2 cents =)

Oh nice idea! But maybe make like old times hibernawar ot like switching map every 15-20 min example yala map, darashia city, thais, port hope boat, edron liberty bay etc :D And maybe make characters from real tibia and hold it updated every 2 weeks or something :D For instance characters from Aurora / Antica etc :D

And if ppl want own characters they should be able to donate to get an own account :D Everyone else logins with 1/1 or 2/2 etc :D

just my 2 cents =)

I'm thinking about switching maps after a battle in the teamwar event, this event is every 20min~ and it last for 10-15min~ this is what im thinking about at moment. I'll post more about that later I'm working at moment on the attack spells :)

Nice, But I disagree with Ardexius on donating shit. Not everyone has spare money to buy their own acc, and whats the point in friendly fire and some other shit if you're on a random character? I say to let people make accounts every.. 15 frags? On the 1/1 account ofc.

Maybe have Soft Boots and some other useful items that help you, but don't make you OP in the Donation shop if you're thinking of making one.

I'll help test if you do need testers, just hit me up mate.. Good luck!

Nice, But I disagree with Ardexius on donating shit. Not everyone has spare money to buy their own acc, and whats the point in friendly fire and some other shit if you're on a random character? I say to let people make accounts every.. 15 frags? On the 1/1 account ofc.

Maybe have Soft Boots and some other useful items that help you, but don't make you OP in the Donation shop if you're thinking of making one.

I'll help test if you do need testers, just hit me up mate.. Good luck!

@friendly fire, check my first post :)
@accounts/characters, they are for free I won't take money for that
@donations, I can't tell you much about that right now but im sure that I won't add orshabaal items (custom items)

thank you for your post :)

Bring back the oldschool style where you login to the account and choose between Real tibia characters (not the one's nowadays I guess since there's 500's).
But the one where you login choose whichever character you want e.g Guru or Bubble

Map rotation and random gamemodes. Those servers were legit

Bring back the oldschool style where you login to the account and choose between Real tibia characters (not the one's nowadays I guess since there's 500's).
But the one where you login choose whichever character you want e.g Guru or Bubble

Map rotation and random gamemodes. Those servers were legit

I seriously miss those fucking times, great times.
There was like 2 fucking nice servers that had many players.

Back