• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

War system error.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fu Manchu

Sepultra™
Reaction score
I Know I'm not supposed to post anything about .4 or any premium stuff on normal threads But when I downloaded it I was premium... I dont have the cash to renew it right now.. With that being said..

Not sure if this is db problem or server sided... I'm pretty sure its db thoo....

1zf69t.jpg

Attachments

Ill pm you the source.. And I believe so I can always retry all of them it wouldnt hurt. But ill pm you the source

I'm sending him the source so he knows 100% what what tables were added to my db. Is so he has an understanding of what im doing.. Because he has no idea what's been added and what hasnt. So I'm showing him the lines that where implemented.. relax...

I'm sending him the source so he knows 100% what what tables were added to my db. Is so he has an understanding of what im doing.. Because he has no idea what's been added and what hasnt. So I'm showing him the lines that where implemented.. relax...

Just post him wat u added? F**king kids need to be spoonfed..
Also as you know http://otland.net/f16/no-support-private-svn-forgotten-server-0-4-here-132978/ which doesnt mean just cuz you 'had premium' and u dont have it anymore you can go againt rules and ask for support in this section..

The source you sent me does not add the column `in_war_with` to `guilds`. you need to get it from wherever you got the function lib or whatever for it.

Well sense This thread shouldnt of been posted her I didnt want to release Shit that is premium only..... Dude hop off... Go flame up another thread.. I need help not a dick head..

Thank you fallen.. I figured it was missing just wasnt 100% sure. kudos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back