• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

war?

The light/dark war is the war event, where you go on a random team and fight to win tokens. Actual war is different, deaths count.

slain you refering to hit em up or afterdawn? if your refering to afterdawn might wanna compare the ips to the mob of botters you banned a few weeks back :) its either the same group or a different group of botters ive walked past at least a few of em cave botting in various areas now.

Well blackout and Archinaire are leading this server, some peeps from afterdawn try to take it over but they fail so big yet, maybe they got succes later

thats funny how no one in afterdawn has bothered to give their story. For the record look at the deathlists on the top levels.

Joleb, Vizerex, Sexy Mage, Sexy Druid, Laliho, Golden Duck, Elite Zany, Aero, Xevris, Badonk, Badonkadonk, Devilry Dwilyx, Fox, Foxy.
Honestly I'm just picking people we killed off the top of my head but think of it like this.

Perhaps we all die in the end, but if we just get one frag on Joleb or Vizerex, we all get 3-4 levels anyways. Then we come back to kill again and get more levels. I want to note that most of afterdawn started maybe 1.5 weeks ago, and we are a relatively small team even with all the noobs who tag along with us. When our main team is on, we are hardcore: shouldv'e seen thais last night.

Jay (Jack)

thats funny how no one in afterdawn has bothered to give their story. For the record look at the deathlists on the top levels.

Joleb, Vizerex, Sexy Mage, Sexy Druid, Laliho, Golden Duck, Elite Zany, Aero, Xevris, Badonk, Badonkadonk, Devilry Dwilyx, Fox, Foxy.
Honestly I'm just picking people we killed off the top of my head but think of it like this.

Perhaps we all die in the end, but if we just get one frag on Joleb or Vizerex, we all get 3-4 levels anyways. Then we come back to kill again and get more levels. I want to note that most of afterdawn started maybe 1.5 weeks ago, and we are a relatively small team even with all the noobs who tag along with us. When our main team is on, we are hardcore: shouldv'e seen thais last night.

Jay (Jack)

Jack you killed me a couple of times. LAWL ^.^

Triakiss:thumbup:

Ye wasnt it like 2nights ago? Im sad and happy all at once, kiled an enemy, and killed a friend.
This is where many people lose sanity...

All is fair in love and war,
Jack

Hey Raven honestly if your not in the war or on either team why dont you shut your mouth and not worry about it? Cause if you keep running your mouth your only going to get hunted by both teams... Is it seriously that worth it to you? If so just keep posting and your gonna find yourself quitting this server pretty soon because all you wanna do is run your mouth. Good Luck in finding someone that wants you to be on their team cause obviously you suck at pvp anyways noob.

rofl? i suck just because i dont play to let a bot do everything for me means i suck yeh then i do suck. i play games to play them not let a program play it for me.

and if i actually asked and got a bot im betting itd take me a whole 30 seconds of trying to get on one team or another.

grats at making me laugh nub.

someone told me that same thing that not being on one side or another would get me hunted on the last ot. it took over a year before anyone actually managed more than a small handful of kills on me at what cost though them spending 2-4 hours running from building to building stairhopping or dying or both.. i remained an aggressive neutral who would come into wars and leave just as quick just to kill 1-2 people a time or 3.

and who the f are you just another retard who supports letting botters run rampant and letting them take over the server when there are a few of us still who remain neutral and actually play.

now maybe if you did SOME background research youd know WHERE i stand. and why.

Needless to say all you wanna do is level and blah blah blah then go to a non pvp server so you can suck balls on that one too. We are here to kill and if you don't wanna be killed then get the hell off the server bro. No one wants to hear you complain that this kid and that kid bots. The God will be back let him take care of it. You seriously have no life if all you wanna do is make a botters list. Seriously man get a life and do something on this server except complain about botters. They have a lot of non pvp servers you could hop on and level. Go complain to someone else the God on here has enough shit to worry about nab.

You alaways talk about people botting and shit but as far as i know you are the only sorcer using a god sword? Botting? Obviously, so plzzzzzzz dont make it so obvious fagggggg

oh yeah i really bot considering my exp hasnt changed much in over a week now.. oh wait you didnt do your research yet again.

1)go get a life
2)go back to school and learn some sense
3)/nerd raging

you havent been on in like a week nabster the server has been down almost every day of the week nab? Me get a life LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO

wow your a genious. lets see i havent been on more than maybe 2 days in the past 3 weeks for more then an hour at most besides logging my knight which if you actually did your research youd know that its a afk trained char, and youd know i havent been active for more than the past week but your the einstein here why dont you keep accusing me of more. maybe youll find something you can get better proof of than i use a melee weapon on a mage meaning i bot..

seems you either want in my pants and are trying to hide it under all that attempt of flaming and accusing. or you really are just trying to cover up how lame you actually are..

Back