• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

WardawG's Latest [Mapping] Works!

Awwww :(
I thought it says *bedrock* and i was like *Ohh yeah minecraft reference FTW! :D* but than i saw that it says *redrock* and than i was like /sadface :(

lavabridge.png

lavabridge2.png

Probally soon online! :) it will be a low exp server i think like 3x 4x 5x 6x 7x but i have not decided yet ;) the map is 30 mb now and worked on this map for like 2 years with alot of retirements and because there are to much realmap servers... i think this will be a nice server for people that doesnt like realmap servers anymore! and since i like to map there will be monthly updates for sure! with new quests city's or whatever ! i will keep the server updated so the people will stay! i hope to see alot of wars in my ot when it comes online! :D i will give more information later on ;)

My minimap

minimap_ground.png

WwOoWw Fucken Good ,With this map I bet that this ot would be the best low exp ot in the servlist :p

much players hate rpg maps^^ they prefer such noob maps where you have to walk 2 sqm to be at a dragonmountain lol

But I think its better if u made it 10x or more as people don't get BORED.

wow , your minimap is awesome! wanna maybe send me and i check it out ;););)?

no i wont send it i am the only one with this map:>

much players hate rpg maps^^ they prefer such noob maps where you have to walk 2 sqm to be at a dragonmountain lol

ye but i dont need these players most of them are crybaby's and they message me all day stupid questions and that's realy anoying so i think they should stay at there shitty place where they belong and that are mostly noob evo maps with tp rooms
this server belongs to people that like to explore wants some adventure and like to war and likes updates montly like new quests and such i hope at least to get 100+ players iff that never happends i will make they exp rate probally higher but with a level cap so they are not in 1 week 200+ because i dont like that

But I think its better if u made it 10x or more as people don't get BORED.

well they wont get bored since i will update the map monthly with new quests new hunting area's and events :) and i dont like that people are 200+ in 1/ 2 weeks so i will implent a level cap so they cant ;) but i got already some people that wants to play for 100% :)

kind regards,
WardawG

Oh max level is a awesome thing, just thought about it the other day.
Id say make low XP and make the max level 100-150, that way would people have to teamhunt and prolly everyone is gonna make 1 maxed up char of every voc and that makes the players be able to change between theyr vocs if needed for a quest ^_^

naaa maxlvl isnt that good. because then you dont have to hunt anymore^^ you cant see that your % is going higher and higher etc

so you do quest and get richer ....

and the lvl cap can increase as WoW do on updates :p once you can do reborn shts

Back