• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 0.X Warning - Protocol::RSA_decrypt] Not valid packet size

Lurk

Reaction score
I have already executed in my database
Code:
SET max_allowed_packet GLOBAL = 16776192;

setted in my config.lua
Lua:
autoBanishUnknownBytes = true

AND raised the maxpacketspersecond in config.lua, any idea? tfs 0.4 client 8.60

Solution
This can be caused by players in your server who send unknown packets using bots or other softwares like WPE pro.
If that causes lag or server crash you'll have to change this in your config.lua
from
Lua:
autoBanishUnknownBytes = false
to
Lua:
Or if you know exactly what causes it please post more details.
This can be caused by players in your server who send unknown packets using bots or other softwares like WPE pro.
If that causes lag or server crash you'll have to change this in your config.lua
from
Lua:
autoBanishUnknownBytes = false
to
Lua:
Or if you know exactly what causes it please post more details.

Solution
I've already changed my config.lua to
Lua:
and I'm still receiving erros in the console, I don't know anythong more about this and it is causing some freezes..

Then you'll have to know what exactly causes those packets in-game so you can slow it down or edit it.
That's why we here advise everyone to move from old TFS versions to newer ones 1.x because most of 0.4/0.3.6 can be crashed easily with elfbot and other softwares.

Back