• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@wars

Godnatt

Reaction score
We (lovahs crew) have invited every guild on the server to war. Noone dares to accept it. I dont know why!(??) Since they are trying to sneak us everydamnday. Why dont you just accept it, and have a cute open battle vs us at Desertia?! No stairhoping, No rushing, just a pure fight.

I BEGG YA´LL, ACCEPT THE WARS GODDAMNIT!

Ill show you how its done: Leaders open guildchat and type; !war accept, Lovahs Crew

We dared too fight and we accepted war but we dont got many people in onds and u sended in 200 ms too m wall us of and shit or get us red skull kinda bad style isnt it?

ur still playin knip :)? and anyways there's no other big guilds so wont happen >,<

haha nåra rls lura i mig att börja igen så ska vell kriga lite o se om vi har folk till de före första:)

@Knipsarn: We didnt send low level mages to mwall You off?

And its not our fault that You are killing players that aint in war.

@Lale: We aint a big guild. We are just a bunch of good friends, maximum 5-7 online at the same time. So I guess we would get our asses reaped if a well-organized guild came up to fight against us.

haha you was 9-10 yesterday and yes u sended in a 250 ms paladino on tibera
something

Dude they didnt send me. Im Happis Lovah / Elfbot Scripter / Paladino Of Tibera, I went there by my self, my own decision to let u guys waste some frags on me you dumbfuck.
Btw, every guild that plays on the server like chill mode, avengers, and schteek accept the war invite and lets have some fun :ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja:

Yeah right i was trying to be funny. hAhAh3h3hEhEh4h4:peace:

I loved it hun <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

WAS DAMN FUN, AHUHSUHSUAHUSHAUSHUAHUSAH

Back