• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Was fun...

It's not like they listen to me 100% even when i am there they only do about 50% of the shit i say and it usually is the difference between winning and losing the battle.

Yea word. I didn't join the OB today thought :p But you're right everyone is not listening and I can't understand why, if they really want to win then they should just do as the commander says whatsoever.

Second post "jesusjesusjesus" I'll report you for spamming the forums with useless posts.

Second post "jesusjesusjesus" I'll report you for spamming the forums with useless posts.

where can i report you for wasting precious oxygen? not to talk about the space you waste with your presence..

Haha, so your telling me that I'm making useless posts witch I'm not. And no, I wont answer your question over and over to make your post count bigger so don't argument with me. If you want me something, feel free to contact me in-game I'm playing En Galen Levlare.

oh thats you that thinks you are the king of pvp thats running in the front and died all the time.

Serious, this will be my last post for you.

I never thought that I'm some kind of king in pvp anyway, but for sure I'm not someone who's standing behind the group to save my own life like you guys are doing. Hiding behind your friends, just to make yourself safe instead of doing what you should do. You should know few things about this war, why you guys are losing it's because you never have any guts to fight just watch some of your members that are backstabbing you guys just to get free, we are not mass inviting people like you guys are.

We stay neutral to each other that makes us unstoppable.

get a life outside the computer specially this forum and quit tibia for your own good

Serious, this will be my last post for you.

I never thought that I'm some kind of king in pvp anyway, but for sure I'm not someone who's standing behind the group to save my own life like you guys are doing. Hiding behind your friends, just to make yourself safe instead of doing what you should do. You should know few things about this war, why you guys are losing it's because you never have any guts to fight just watch some of your members that are backstabbing you guys just to get free, we are not mass inviting people like you guys are.

We stay neutral to each other that makes us unstoppable.

You know.. It allways have to be people staying behind.. Its just simply inpossible for every1 to be in the front!! tard xD

Ps, Rena.. Donate and get ur acc back.. miss u <3 (tho i havent play at all almost for a week -.- Wohoo.. rehab worked!)

You know.. It allways have to be people staying behind.. Its just simply inpossible for every1 to be in the front!! tard xD

Ps, Rena.. Donate and get ur acc back.. miss u <3 (tho i havent play at all almost for a week -.- Wohoo.. rehab worked!)

retard?

Back