• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Was fun...

I respect peolpe from the other team that said they wanted rena back and i want him back to so we can war its an ot i mean we just want to have fun.

So who was the one who paid vanderlay to ban rena? thats my one important question i want answered cause this is pathetic, Vanderlay tell me its not suspicious when you get on look renas info up then u delet him when your like his best friend on this server so obviously someone did something to you that you loved maybe suck your dick? no one will prolly ever find out but you come on and look specifically at renas info and hes the only one that gets banned/ deleted wow thats really mature. You as a gamemaster has the ability to check everyones info at once to see whos mcing becuase ive designed a server for fun just to mess around with me and my brothers. So thanks for ruining the fun on your server which is the best and most legit server around now its kinda shaky with this stuff going on and paying to get your account back. Do you do that in rl tibia? No. For this one and single ban on ONE person and no one else i think that makes it pretty pathetic and theres noq 9 pages on a forum that started like a day ago so vanderlay i would like to know who paid you?

And renas not going to pay to get his account back i know that forsure and why would you its a waste of money and it shows how pathetic you truly are and how ubsessed u are with tibia. I hate donations where they give you free lvls and stuff just give them rare items or money thats all i would want if i donated not free levels or ur account back just go and make another account not hard.

love ya rena and vices of Fat Boys
MIP it was also fun waring with you and i hope we can war for fun
Have Fun Boys

I respect peolpe from the other team that said they wanted rena back and i want him back to so we can war its an ot i mean we just want to have fun.

So who was the one who paid vanderlay to ban rena? thats my one important question i want answered cause this is pathetic, Vanderlay tell me its not suspicious when you get on look renas info up then u delet him when your like his best friend on this server so obviously someone did something to you that you loved maybe suck your dick? no one will prolly ever find out but you come on and look specifically at renas info and hes the only one that gets banned/ deleted wow thats really mature. You as a gamemaster has the ability to check everyones info at once to see whos mcing becuase ive designed a server for fun just to mess around with me and my brothers. So thanks for ruining the fun on your server which is the best and most legit server around now its kinda shaky with this stuff going on and paying to get your account back. Do you do that in rl tibia? No. For this one and single ban on ONE person and no one else i think that makes it pretty pathetic and theres noq 9 pages on a forum that started like a day ago so vanderlay i would like to know who paid you?

And renas not going to pay to get his account back i know that forsure and why would you its a waste of money and it shows how pathetic you truly are and how ubsessed u are with tibia. I hate donations where they give you free lvls and stuff just give them rare items or money thats all i would want if i donated not free levels or ur account back just go and make another account not hard.

love ya rena and vices of Fat Boys
MIP it was also fun waring with you and i hope we can war for fun
Have Fun Boys

First of all I was one of them who wanted Renacashi to come back. And I don't think anyone paid Vanderlay to ban Renacashi, it's many people that complained on forums that they never ban him blabla.. Cause all know he uses bot so thats nothing new, and Crawd didn't get ban because he didn't use MC, it was a friend of him standing there.

then how come when someone in our vent went tehre cause we knew crawd had a lvl 70 at the entrance where u exani hur up and that we knew he was botting so one of our guys went and killed crawds char that was standing there he didnt heal or do anything back? and how do u know it was one of his friends i know u didnt ask him that fast cause u responded on this forum pretty early. jsut saying

then how come when someone in our vent went tehre cause we knew crawd had a lvl 70 at the entrance where u exani hur up and that we knew he was botting so one of our guys went and killed crawds char that was standing there he didnt heal or do anything back? and how do u know it was one of his friends i know u didnt ask him that fast cause u responded on this forum pretty early. jsut saying

First of all, I don't know much about this since I have no idea really, he just said in Ventrilo to me that his friend stood there (wont say the friends name), and maybe that friend used mc? But CRAWD didn't.

The fun part was is one day before that talaturen said to me "i can see your using a bot blah blah but i do not care as long as you are not idle from the game it is fine."

which i have a ss of i think o.0?

of course CRAWD didnt lol hes the second highest on the server so obviously your team is going to say that and second if soemones mcing they always say its there friend to someone if they dont trust that person

of course CRAWD didnt lol hes the second highest on the server so obviously your team is going to say that and second if soemones mcing they always say its there friend to someone if they dont trust that person

Haha, why would we lie here on fourms? They can't ban you just if you say you use bot, not even if you got cams and shit, they got to catch him ingame.

The fun part was is one day before that talaturen said to me "i can see your using a bot blah blah but i do not care as long as you are not idle from the game it is fine."

which i have a ss of i think o.0?

Yea it was like that before, but they've changed the rules since to many peoples complaining about it.

signed mergim

if ur going to ban or delete someone then do it to all cheaters but 1 person thats just pathetic thats like saying u have 5 bank robbers and u catch all but u only arrest the one that got the more money from robbing the bank

If rena doesent come back.. ill send a mail to CIP and advice them to press charges against you for taking real money advanteges for a game they created :) and that could be expensive, if they listen tho :p

signed mergim

if ur going to ban or delete someone then do it to all cheaters but 1 person thats just pathetic thats like saying u have 5 bank robbers and u catch all but u only arrest the one that got the more money from robbing the bank

I don't have time to be online so often, but if peoples msg me on msn saying peoples are cheating, i mostly logon to check it out. Also i mostly logon at the nights, since most botters are online at that time, and many usually gets banned that time. You should pay more attention.

Yea, becouse Crawd etc have never botted and been unbanned by his gm friends etc.. Its pathetic how you descriminate between your friends and "enemys"..

Oh crap :D. On the other thread i just asked if u played on some char hahaha :D.

Yea, becouse Crawd etc have never botted and been unbanned by his gm friends etc.. Its pathetic how you descriminate between your friends and "enemys"..

I'd concider myself friend with Renacashi or Pierce if you like it that way.

Back