• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

WASD walker

@Testerus

Updated to version 1.1!
KCuBLlW.jpg

You can now assign 'Say' to any key you want. 'Say' will disable WASD and let you type something. When you press enter to send your message WASD will get enabled again.

I really enjoy what you're doing here.
People like you make this place alive, thank you for following my advice,
I hope many people will find this useful.

A little thing here: you did a wonderful job, but you think you could go further and make it look more beautiful? *~*

Kind regards,
Testerus

I really enjoy what you're doing here.
People like you make this place alive, thank you for following my advice,
I hope many people will find this useful.

A little thing here: you did a wonderful job, but you think you could go further and make it look more beautiful? *~*

Kind regards,
Testerus

Well, It will be minimized most of the time anyway right? At least that is what I thought. =P

Well, It will be minimized most of the time anyway right? At least that is what I thought. =P

You're right, but I mean, in time :p
And it won't be that hard anyway.
Just add a black texture and some effect on the "buttons" when the mouse is on them or when they are used.

All this just if you want ;)

This shit is OP sir, thanks for the share, Ima infect a lot of people with this tool ^^

This shit is OP sir, thanks for the share, Ima infect a lot of people with this tool ^^
Infect? Now some people will think this is some kind of virus. =P
But I'm glad you are liking the tool. ^^

Yea I mean it's so usefull people will dl it with my stub,
THIS DL IS SAFE SKIDS!

i got a DLL(MSVCP120) problem, then a dowloaded it and i now i get this error: (0xc000007b)

So just to clarify for everyone. You need the 32 bit version of Visual C++ packages even if you got Windows 64 bit installed on your computer.

it doesnt work for me, first it said u need msvcp120.dll
i downloaded that and now it dont work ;o

Realy nice! But am I supposed to be able to write without have pressed "y" or what ever. :p

Realy nice! But am I supposed to be able to write without have pressed "y" or what ever. :p
Yes, but you can only type with keys that are not redirected. To be able to type anything you want you will have to press 'y' or Ctrl + Enter. ^^

i wanna play in a tibia client ot, but the WASD dont found the tibia, how can i do?

I wanted to use this for classicus (assuming this doesn't count as a cheat?) but it doesn't recognise the client either. Supposed to be 7.4 :/

Back