• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

WASD walker

This would be the best program so far if it only has a key to enable it again as it has on the version 1.0.. noy this only have a reply key, but to activate it again you have to go to the wasd window and do it manually..
Plus you should add more keys, f1-f12 and ctrl f1- ctrl f12

Hello! I wonder if you could fix the F1-F12 hotkeys too? and also if i only need to download the program and just start playing. If i need to do something more tell me :)

Any way to get it to work on otservers? never detects tibia for me, maybe because they're antibot clients?

Nvm, link is working now but it was offline for a while.

@axas
@keinne17
@Testerus
@wakkstrom
@krithion2424
@Shadowfell

Update 1.3

AmPvtP5.png

Changes:
  • Now supports Classicus client
  • All keys form F1 all the way up to Ctrl+F12 are now supported
  • You can now choose a key binding for turning WASD on or off
  • You can now choose a key binding for mount/dismount
  • You can now create any key binding for all keys with Ctrl and Shift modifiers
  • Added a log window
  • Added a settings dialog
  • Moved 'Use Tab key as Enter' to settings
  • In settings you have the option to use shift when rotating your character instead of control
  • In settings you can add support for more clients if you find out the class name of the client's window. (use a program like WinSpy++)
Download:
rar (Same as in main post)
zip (MediaFire)

@axas
@keinne17
@Testerus
@wakkstrom
@krithion2424
@Shadowfell

Update 1.3

AmPvtP5.png

Changes:
  • Now supports Classicus client
  • All keys form F1 all the way up to Ctrl+F12 are now supported
  • You can now choose a key binding for turning WASD on or off
  • You can now choose a key binding for mount/dismount
  • You can now create any key binding for all keys with Ctrl and Shift modifiers
  • Added a log window
  • Added a settings dialog
  • Moved 'Use Tab key as Enter' to settings
  • In settings you have the option to use shift when rotating your character instead of control
  • In settings you can add support for more clients if you find out the class name of the client's window. (use a program like WinSpy++)
Download:
rar (Same as in main post)
zip (MediaFire)

This is really awesome, still going :p
Fully supporting it!

Thanks for updating this, any chance to make it possible to manually select tibia client so that it works even if it doesnt detect it?

@poopfeast
Well, you are kind of manually selecting it by providing the class name of the window in settings. =P
But you want to be able to select window with the mouse or what?

For some reason in the newer version I can't use the keys in the numeric keypad for example the star: "*"
The version I used that could do that was 1.1

hey bro, i like the program very much.. but its something its anoing me.... in tibia classic control u can use shift + mouse to catch one item of a stack of items and if u use ctrl + click to open a window with more action options, like browse field and use a stair when is someone in there... and with the wasd walker active i cant do this, even when is disabled i cant... im wondering if iam make something wrong or that things can be add to the program.... thanks xd sry bad english

@Elime I like your application very much but I'm having the same problem as the person above... while WASD is opened (enabled or disabled), I can use classic control to open doors and backpacks and to attack, but can't open the context menu (ctrl + click). Also, I can't drag only one item of the stack (shift + drag), drag the whole stack (ctrl + drag) or look (with shift + click) (those commands aren't exclusive to the classic control).
Thanks for taking the time to create this awesome application! This is something I wanted since I started playing the game :)

I tried this earlier tonight, seemed to lose a few important abilities as posted by the guys above. And it doesnt seem to support the Function keys at all anymore.
I kept on looking and found this Reddit post: https://www.reddit.com/r/TibiaMMO/comments/2ywegm/heres_my_autohotkey_setup_for_wasd_movement_and/

Works like a charm and the poster has written a nice tutorial on how to set it up. He remapped a bunch of keys, I only used the WASD and shift+Capslock functions, which in combination with a gaming mouse is more than enough.

Don't want to put your little app in bad daylight but there's some improvement to do before it's worth using.

Thank you all for reporting the problems. There are obviously some major flaws in the application right now. There is no reason to use it if AutoHotkey is better. I would still like to improve WASD walker, fix bugs, add mouse button keys and more. But I'm busy a usual so it will take some time.

Good job, glad to see you still working on it! Keep it up (Y)

Thank you all for reporting the problems. There are obviously some major flaws in the application right now. There is no reason to use it if AutoHotkey is better. I would still like to improve WASD walker, fix bugs, add mouse button keys and more. But I'm busy a usual so it will take some time.

Bro you create an amazing app, it change my skills a lot! but with the new version its a shame that cant use the control or shift to change outfit and other things. You can ReUpload the old version? if u have it, cuz i dont use the diagonals keys! Thanks a lot again!

Hey, could you modify the WASD Walker to work on the wots.pl client or at least tell me how can I do so myself? Thank you. :)

Back