• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

We cannot login!

Ssttevalia Ruz

Reaction score
The server crashed and we cannot login now it says; "Invalid Account name"

Please fix this ASAP!

we will lose our accounts, i guess the tutors he got will get theirs eq and cash back, but we normal players would dont get a shit

we will lose our accounts, i guess the tutors he got will get theirs eq and cash back, but we normal players would dont get a shit

yes ofcourse, because tutors have such a better position than normal players on this ot.

/sarcasm

Ima make this clear tutors are no different 2 normal players only thing we can do is speak orange in help thats all so if there was an acc reset again we wouldnt get our eq back becuase if that was the case before reset i was a tutor and i didnt get my stuff back hmm so please dont start saying stuff you no nothing about its a pleasure 2 be a member of staff on this ot.

You Wont lose anythin. this bug have been here before to. none lost their items. just wait until richux is home and he will fix it. enough of shit talk stfu and bye.

Sorry it was down so long, I was far away from home and just came back. I will investigate what happened.

Back