• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ Weapon Secondary Damage

Unknown Soldier

Mapping a map
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

since by default there are no damage types such as "elementdeath" and "elementholy" available to set in items.xml as attribute, what is the easiest way to make a weapon cause that type of damage (for example 10 physical and 45 death) without getting into the source? A weapon script maybe? How should it look like?

Thanks in advance
Cheers

TFS 1.2 here 😶
Post automatically merged:

yes there is, just update your tfs, I added them on 21 Aug
So I am just trying to move to 1.3, cause I would prefer it rather than 1.2, but it is what I expected, errors, I am stuck at the very beginning, and there is looong way ahead :) That is why I am sticking with 1.2 for now.

I have a problem with installing gesior acc maker, there is some problem with permissions I assume. There is a thread on this forum with those errors, however no answer, just information that somebody has most likely solved it.

Playing with permissions of the folders didn't work.
Skipping this errors neither, creating new account resulted in no new entry in database. Also no new admin account was added during the installation, even there were no other errors.

Has anyone a solution/information on this?

Thanks in advance.

Informations
Welcome to Gesior Account Maker installer. After 5 simple steps account maker will be ready to use!
CAN WRITE TO FILE/DIR: config/config.php
CAN WRITE TO FILE/DIR: cache
CAN WRITE TO FILE/DIR: cache/flags
CAN WRITE TO FILE/DIR: cache/signatures
CAN WRITE TO FILE/DIR: cache/usercounter.txt
CAN WRITE TO FILE/DIR: cache/serverstatus.txt
CANNOT EXECUTE FILE/DIR: cache - edit file access for PHP
CANNOT EXECUTE FILE/DIR: cache/flags - edit file access for PHP
CANNOT EXECUTE FILE/DIR: cache/signatures - edit file access for PHP
CANNOT EXECUTE FILE/DIR: ./ - edit file access for PHP

Last edited:
Playing with permissions of the folders didn't work.
but that is exactly how you fix these errors
take a look here:

but that is exactly how you fix these errors
take a look here:
After your post I tried a little bit more to play with permissions, no result. Also I am using Windows. So that was on Uniserv.

I switched to xampp, even though it's less recommended, it worked. I mean at least the connection with database works without problems, however got another problem with account maker, and I guess this will be the biggest pain in switching...

Code:
Query:    SELECT `id`, `name`, `password`, `premdays`, `lastday`, `email`, `key`, `create_ip`, `creation`, `premium_points`, `page_access`, `location`, `rlname`, `email_new`, `email_new_time`, `email_code`, `next_email`, `last_post`, `flag` FROM `accounts` WHERE `name` = 'lol123'
SQLSTATE:    42S22
Driver code:    1054
Error message:    Unknown column 'premdays' in 'field list'

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function fetch() on bool in C:\xampp\htdocs\classes\account.php:33 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\classes\account.php(43): Account->load('lol123', 'name') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\classes\visitor.php(39): Account->loadByName('lol123') #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\classes\visitor.php(30): Visitor::loadAccount() #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\classes\visitor.php(67): Visitor::getAccount() #4 C:\xampp\htdocs\system\load.compat.php(38): Visitor::isLogged() #5 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(33): include_once('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #6 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\classes\account.php on line 33

I will give it a shot, will try a bit harder to do this, hopefully won't spam support forum too much. Try to get Gesior2012 running... Wouldn't want to change it.

Thanks man, best wishes!

Back